PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up NHL 2k3

J Dub
11-30-2002, 09:40 AM
Just letting you guys know, don't be scared about the few bad reviews of NHL 2k3 that some of the peeps here have posted. I just picked it up and this game is TIGHT. The online aspect is sweet, but even single player is awesome. I was playing mostly one on one versus my friend, which is odd because we normally do nothing but play on Live.

It's incredibly realistic and it actually takes strategy to win, unlike some other hockey games *cough*EA*cough*. Excuse me.

Anyways, I just got it so I can't write a review just yet. But for all you hockey fans that are looking for a sim, this is the game for you. If you are not looking for a sim, however, you probably will not like this game that much. For all you guys who get the game, make sure you give it a chance. Play four or five games and let the controls sink in, I guarantee it'll grow on ya.

Review coming soon. :)

Mc_J
12-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Hey,

I was just reading your thread and was wondering if you'd like to be a part of my new NHL 2K3 League... For more info contact me @ jay_rc@hotmail.com or go to the signup sheet in this forum...

Thanks

Gamertag = Mc J