PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell CIA beginning help

mark__smith
11-30-2002, 11:55 AM
I just started the CIA level and don't know where to get in.

-- After the 1min 30sec time is up, he says to find another way to get in so I'm assuming you can't get in through vents before the time runs out. But where do I go in after that and do I need to knock out the outside guards??

Thanks for any help.

No Fear 23
12-01-2002, 09:20 PM
i'll give it to u. just restart at the begining.

go to the fenced area on the right side of the CIA building. when you get to the fenced door taht wont open. go to the left side of the door at the end, then climb up on the fence and go over the fence where there is an open area with no barbed wires. you'll know what to do once it get in

Slacker
12-05-2002, 03:11 PM
from where you start in the game, go straight across the road along the fence, go until your in darkness(don't forget to crouch) turn right go the Fence next to the building , theres Barb wire mising climb over the fence (of course look out for guards and don't forget you have thermal vision now) do not drop from fence a guard could hear, you climb down , then go to the first ventalation port in the building , walk staight up to the wall with your right shoulder facing the small edge wall ,jump up you, you will jump and kick off the small wall, pull your self up, open hatch , .... theres a save right there too

EHWfedPres
12-05-2002, 05:47 PM
did you know that if your peeking around a corner, you can pull out your gun and shoot people? I did it last night on the demo, i was like WOW, cool!:eek: