PDA

View Full Version : Colin McRay Rally 3: How is it?

Tribal Kult
11-30-2002, 02:05 PM
I'd like to ask to PAL xbox users who played Colin McRay Rally 3 what they think about this game.

Was it better or worse than Rallisport Challenge? What are the differences between those two?

Colin MCray Rally 3 is going to ship in few days and i'm planning to buy. Should I or not?

[oXo]
12-07-2002, 09:56 AM
I've played it some and already after the first few corners it was evident that RSC has a REAL challenger here. The handling of the cars is more loose than in RSC. This is a good thing and give you more control. The graphix are excellent and I plan to buy it when I get my hands on a used copy. This game is VERY good trust me.

chili325
12-07-2002, 03:24 PM
Im guessing u to are from overseas? Im also very interested in this game due to the graphics and especially the physics which are said to be the most realistic to date.

[oXo]
12-07-2002, 08:33 PM
Yup, I'm from Denmark and CMR 3 has been on the shelves here for a month or so now.
The physics are amazing. I played CMR 2 on the PC alot and was very impressed by this title and after playing CMR3 on the xbox I was very satisfied. I didn't think they could improve CMR2 but they sure did.
I have played almost every rally game out there and CMR 3 is by far the best IMO ;)

Insane Jester
12-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Looks nice , Sounds nice .. But wow is it hard to controll.. Its very loose. I got it the day it came out .. All i can say is thank god for 10 day no hassle returns lol.. Im a huge driveing fan and i hated it .. Before buying it i would rent it out and see if you like it or not.