PDA

View Full Version : Is Sega with Xbox or Gamecube?!

Xbox Owner
11-30-2002, 08:20 PM
Link For Xbox (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28622)

Link For Gamecube (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28573)

I first thought that it was with Xbox..then gamecube..then Xbox..?

lol, is it with xbox, gamecube, or just all?

If all, who do you think will actually get it?

VeNoMiZA
11-30-2002, 08:21 PM
:eek: i have no idea but im confused

Cloud Strife
11-30-2002, 09:00 PM
It really depends. Sega has stated that their Gamecube games are targeted for younger audiences while their xbox games are for hardcore gamers like me.;) I just want to to an online Burning Rangers for Xbox but it would never hapen.

dougi3000
12-01-2002, 02:29 AM
Seems like SonicTeam and Smilebit usually develops for Nintendo.
AM2 usually develops for PS2,
and Hitmaker develops for Xbox.

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by dougi3000
Seems like SonicTeam and Smilebit usually develops for Nintendo.
AM2 usually develops for PS2,
and Hitmaker develops for Xbox. I hate to say this but that is not right.

Wow Enterainment - Slight preferance towards Xbox
AM2- all systems, like Gamecube but develope on Playstation 2 most
Hitmaker - Xbox and Playstation 2
Amusement Vision - Gamecube, 1 Xbox game
Sega Rosso - Playstation 2
Smilebit - Xbox, Jap Only Playstation 2
Overworks - Playstation 2, 1 Gamecube game
Sonic Team- Gamecube, 1 Xbox game
United Game Artist - Playstation 2
AM10 (Wavemaster) - Playstation 2
Red Entertainment - all systems

If you want me to name the games each one makes I can.;)

Unreal
12-01-2002, 11:40 AM
Smilebit has not made one game for the Cube. They are on their 3 one for the Xbox.

Gunvalkyrie, Jet Set Radio Future and the soon to be released Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Plus what Burning Ranger said.

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
Smilebit has not made one game for the Cube. They are on their 3 one for the Xbox.

Gunvalkyrie, Jet Set Radio Future and the soon to be released Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Plus what Burning Ranger said. I knew that I was right because Smilebit never made a Gamecube game. And yes, the Burning Ranger knows more about Sega than anybody else.;)

Premium Xbox
12-01-2002, 03:18 PM
Both. I hope that Sega stay's with both also. Some Sega games are better off on Xbox and other's are better off on GameCube. :D

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Premium Xbox
Both. I hope that Sega stay's with both also. Some Sega games are better off on Xbox and other's are better off on GameCube. :D 200 post for me in a few days.:)
That was pretty much what I was thinking.;)

Unreal
12-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Both. I hope that Sega stay's with both also. Some Sega games are better off on Xbox and other's are better off on GameCube. :D
The only Sega game on GC that the Xbox does not have yet is PSO and that has already been completed. Sega is just waiting on MS to release it.

Premium Xbox
12-01-2002, 03:27 PM

The only Sega game on GC that the Xbox does not have yet is PSO and that has already been completed. Sega is just waiting on MS to release it.

Ugh...what about Super Monkey Ball and Super Monkey Ball 2? Those are Sega games and on GameCube only.

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 03:34 PM

Ugh...what about Super Monkey Ball and Super Monkey Ball 2? Those are Sega games and on GameCube only. I may also add Virtua Striker 3, Home Run King Baseball, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and soon to be released Skies of Arcadia Legend.

Unreal
12-01-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I may also add Virtua Striker 3, Home Run King Baseball, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and soon to be released Skies of Arcadia Legend.
Skies Of Arcadia (DC), Sonic 2 (DC), Home Run King, Virtua Striker 3 and Super Monkey Ball are the ones that I am not interested in. My bad. I will give them that. I know Skies and Sonic have additions but the core game is the same.

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 03:41 PM

Skies Of Arcadia (DC), Sonic 2 (DC), Home Run King, Virtua Striker 3 and Super Monkey Ball are the ones that I am not interested in. My bad. I will give them that. I know Skies and Sonic have additions but the core game is the same. That's why I have none of them.;) All my new Sega games are on Xbox.:)

Premium Xbox
12-01-2002, 03:51 PM
I have Super Monkey Ball 2 on Gamecube! :D Plus, I also have Sonic 2 on DC (it was $28 cheaper than the GC version). Come to think of it, I only have one Sega game on GC and two on Xbox. Oh well.

Cloud Strife
12-02-2002, 03:12 PM
I have Super Monkey Ball 2 on Gamecube! :D Plus, I also have Sonic 2 on DC (it was $28 cheaper than the GC version). Come to think of it, I only have one Sega game on GC and two on Xbox. Oh well. I own the Dreamcast version and rented the Gamecube version. The Gamecube version has improved chao raising, GBA to GC link feature, and extra 2 player battle stages. I would buy the Gamecube version also but I have many more games to buy.

Does any one hear have the Sonic Adventure 2 special edition set? I was wondering if anyone else besides me had one.;)

Premium Xbox
12-02-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Does any one hear have the Sonic Adventure 2 special edition set? I was wondering if anyone else besides me had one.;)

Are you talking about the Japanese 10th Birthday Sonic Collection one (or whatever it's called)? I have that. It's not opened and packed away with my other system's.

Liquid Gears
12-02-2002, 11:02 PM
Sega's not with anyone...:confused:

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Sega's not with anyone...:confused: Not I would have to say Playstation 2 after they announced Intial D, Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, and several classics remade.:mad:

ibeathalo
12-03-2002, 04:03 PM
They better as hell be wit xbox.

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by ibeathalo
They better as hell be wit xbox. I'm hoping too but in the new OXM, I say the "Only on Xbox" stamp disappear from the PD Orta and HOTD 3 advertisement.:mad: