PDA

View Full Version : im very disapointed with....

Snapple
11-30-2002, 08:45 PM
turok. this game blows ass. they have impossible hard levels that you cant beat without the cheats. the game doesnt have any checkpoints wich sucks cause there are some long as levels. and sometimes the flight controls dont react when there supposed to.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im glad i rented this game cause it totaly sucks and for you guys that want it i would definitatly rent it first

thatroger
11-30-2002, 08:47 PM
Check the reviews before you rent it. Many reviewers gave it bad reviews. If you did get some info on the game, then good on you.

Slacker
11-30-2002, 10:46 PM
The game was awesome, I beat it with no Cheats, whish I had used them, I did trade it in , it's not a keeper but is fun ,

VeNoMiZA
12-01-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
turok. this game blows ass. they have impossible hard levels that you cant beat without the cheats. the game doesnt have any checkpoints wich sucks cause there are some long as levels. and sometimes the flight controls dont react when there supposed to.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im glad i rented this game cause it totaly sucks and for you guys that want it i would definitatly rent it first

HAHAHA ur weak you cant handle TUROK!! it took me a while but i beat it with pride i bet your stuck on the last level huh? hahahahahaha i feel good about my self now that i acomplished a hard mission.:cool: <~~ im cool. and so are others who beat this game too without cheats old schoo style.

Snapple
12-01-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA

HAHAHA ur weak you cant handle TUROK!! it took me a while but i beat it with pride i bet your stuck on the last level huh? hahahahahaha i feel good about my self now that i acomplished a hard mission.:cool: <~~ im cool. and so are others who beat this game too without cheats old schoo style.

well i beat the game with the cheats cause i had to in order to beat the game before it was due to blockbuster

y2kash_14
12-01-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
The game was awesome, I beat it with no Cheats, whish I had used them, I did trade it in , it's not a keeper but is fun ,

your kidding right, Turok sucked