PDA

View Full Version : which game is better

Snapple
11-30-2002, 08:52 PM
dr. muto

or

blinx

i dont have a adventure game for xbox yet so i wanted to check these out and get one of them for christmas.i went to eb and looked at them and they both look pretty good.

i want a good long adventure game that you can play over and over like halo, not a short(but fun)game like crash bandicot.

btw: right now my choice is blinx

Cloud Strife
11-30-2002, 08:57 PM
I'd definately go with Blinx. I know people might think I'm crazy but it is my second favorite game. I love Naoto Oshima who directed the game. He also worked with Sonic Team's Yuji Naka on my favorite games Nights and Burning Rangers.;)

EHWfedPres
11-30-2002, 08:58 PM
Both are pretty bad

Unreal
11-30-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'd definately go with Blinx. I know people might think I'm crazy but it is my second favorite game. I love Naoto Oshima who directed the game. He also worked with Sonic Team's Yuji Naka on my favorite games Nights and Burning Rangers.;)
He was also the co-creator of Sonic. Blinx is a great game. It has some minor camera problems but not enough to hamper the enjoyment of the game.

Cloud Strife
11-30-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Both are pretty bad I thought they were both great games. It's great that Blinx has a high difficulty level. I know it doesn't have a good camera angle but what platforming games do? It's not much worse than the one in Sonic Adventure, Ratchet & Clank, Pac-Man World, Sly Cooper, Mario Sunshine, Bomberman Generations, and other games. I have played 75 platforming games and Blinx rates towards the top. Dr. Muto is in the middle.

Cloud Strife
11-30-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Unreal

He was also the co-creator of Sonic. Blinx is a great game. It has some minor camera problems but not enough to hamper the enjoyment of the game. I knew you would agree with me on that.;) There are other games like Sonic Adventure 2 that have a few camera problems too. Like Knuckle's and Tail's stages. Oh yeah, What level are you on in Blinx?

EHWfedPres
11-30-2002, 09:07 PM
Blinx is the only game i know of with an inverted X axis...wtf? :confused:

i hate platform games anyway, very boring.

Cloud Strife
11-30-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Blinx is the only game i know of with an inverted X axis...wtf? :confused:

i hate platform games anyway, very boring. I can see that. I always want a platforming game on every system I own. If you thought those controls are weird. I played a game with Halo's controls but with the control sticks were the opposite side.:mad:

Leo
11-30-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
dr. muto

or

blinx

i dont have a adventure game for xbox yet so i wanted to check these out and get one of them for christmas.i went to eb and looked at them and they both look pretty good.

i want a good long adventure game that you can play over and over like halo, not a short(but fun)game like crash bandicot.

btw: right now my choice is blinx

I have an idea. Why don't you rent DR. Muto and Blinx and see which one you like more.

But I own Blinx which I am not playing anymore. Because Blinx sucks. Go for Dr. Muto or rent both of them. This is my opinion.

EHWfedPres
11-30-2002, 09:17 PM
Well, he said he wants an adventure game that he can play over and over again...get Morrowind. Go on advetures! Guaranteed you'll still be playing it by the time Project Ego arrives.

Cloud Strife
11-30-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Leo

I have an idea. Why don't you rent DR. Muto and Blinx and see which one you like more.

But I own Blinx which I am not playing anymore. Because Blinx sucks. Go for Dr. Muto or rent both of them. This is my opinion. I play Blinx for hours at a time. The reason why I think people don't like it is because they haven't played the greatest games ever Nights and Burning Rangers.

It doesn't bother me any if people don't like Blinx because I also like Azurik, Air Force Delta Storm, Kakuto Chojin, Quantum Redshift, Gun Metal, House of the Dead 3, Gigawing 2, Gunbird 2, and, Time Stalkers, Blue Stinger.

ibeathalo
12-01-2002, 02:31 PM
Both are pretty bad but Blinks is a little better. If you can buy Mario Sunshine.

EHWfedPres
12-01-2002, 02:43 PM
Mario sunshine is boring as hell

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ibeathalo
Both are pretty bad but Blinks is a little better. If you can buy Mario Sunshine. Mario Sunshine s no where near as good as Blinx. I own both games and Blinx is much better.;) Ratchet & Clank is better also.