PDA

View Full Version : 007: Nightfire

12-01-2002, 11:13 AM
Is the new james bond game any good? I was going to trade a couple games in and get it if it was decent.

ibeathalo
12-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Its not much better then AUF. Don't trade anything in for it. I rented it and beat it in 3 and 1/2 hours!!! DONT BUY!!!

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ibeathalo
Its not much better then AUF. Don't trade anything in for it. I rented it and beat it in 3 and 1/2 hours!!! DONT BUY!!! I guess EA has screwed up the bond license.:mad:

ZooLaBuS
12-01-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by ibeathalo
Its not much better then AUF. Don't trade anything in for it. I rented it and beat it in 3 and 1/2 hours!!! DONT BUY!!!

What about the Multiplayer? Is it any good?

VeNoMiZA
12-01-2002, 05:56 PM
i have it for computer brand new and sealed who wants it?
pm me if you want this.

12-01-2002, 06:02 PM
that sucks...goldeneye was so sweet. I wish EA would quit raping the bond franchise...
thanks for your advice guys, i'll probably get mortal kombat of something instead. Perfect Dark Zero should be pretty good

Afro Aura
12-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by guest
that sucks...goldeneye was so sweet. I wish EA would quit raping the bond franchise...
thanks for your advice guys, i'll probably get mortal kombat of something instead. Perfect Dark Zero should be pretty good
what are you talking about Nightfire crushes AUF and comes back to crushes it some more, I think the muliplayer is pretty good so I think give them credit where credit is due sure I'm not a fan of EA but I thing this Bond game does them some justice (although I don't think it was EA that programmed the game)