PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 05:14 PM
I can't wait until this game comes out. I hope it beats the crap out of MK4...it needed more characters, faster recovery, and the moves need to be in the same sequence as the classics but make them more distructive and maybe different in some cases.

You have to admit, you gotta love the Fatalities on MK :D No other fighting game can match that!

Sachile_
11-20-2001, 11:44 AM
hehe i loved the old school MK on snes! lol. i hope its got DOA like graphics. fighting games need good graphics i think.

FINISH HIM! Muhahahha!

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 05:21 PM
Looks good so far :D

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2361.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2342.jpg

Wolf1171
11-20-2001, 05:27 PM
OMG!

I can't wait for MK.

"Fatality"

Sachile_
11-21-2001, 01:05 PM
haha sweet! those fatalities are goina be fricking awsome!

Twisted J
11-23-2001, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Sachile_
hehe i loved the old school MK on snes! lol. i hope its got DOA like graphics. fighting games need good graphics i think.

FINISH HIM! Muhahahha!

i thought MK was on genises
MK3 ultimate was on snes

is the x box version going to be called MK5??
4 was a little bit of an improvement but when you played team mode, it had to load when you swicht people.

i hope they have BRUTALITIES like they did it ultimate 3 and 4

looks like theres to games i need to pull out from my ps1 and prush up on my SKYLZ, MK4 and silent hill.

Marc
11-23-2001, 09:03 PM
I hope Johnny Cage will be in it with his special punch to the nads...that's always a winner.

FraZz3k
11-24-2001, 06:42 PM
do you guys remember "BABALITYS" lol, those were soooo *** !!

Snoopy7548
11-24-2001, 06:59 PM
i think they should go back to the old mk, the new ones (mk4, mk mythologies, special forces) kinda sucked, mk1,2,and 3 were the best out of all of them. they should put all the characters from every mk game and even some new ones, and also cg endings

Rancey
11-24-2001, 09:17 PM
Talk about milking a franchise for all you can :p

l Maximus l
11-26-2001, 03:27 PM
I understand that the new Mortal Kombat is going to be called "Mortal Kombat"...but, it is possible that it will be called "Mortal Kombat 5". Either way, this game looks to be the best ever :D

lol, Jason-XBA...I agree that this game has been out for a long time but, you have to admit, the Fatalities and how they are so satirical makes this game stand out in a crowd of others :) I hope this game has fast game play like MK Trilogy did...by buddies and I played that game for a few years and still never got tired of it.

I also hope all of the special moves are in the same sequence...I have probably every single one memorized for every single character...including all of their Fatalities and Brutalities :D Yes, I am crazy :D

Vteck3000
11-29-2001, 01:05 AM
Hey guys when is MK coming out for the XBOX ??????? :confused:

Ninja Scroll
11-29-2001, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J

i thought MK was on genises
MK3 ultimate was on snes

is the x box version going to be called MK5??
4 was a little bit of an improvement but when you played team mode, it had to load when you swicht people.

i hope they have BRUTALITIES like they did it ultimate 3 and 4

looks like theres to games i need to pull out from my ps1 and prush up on my SKYLZ, MK4 and silent hill.

Actually Twisted J,

The original MK was on Genesis, SNES (no blood in this version), Game Gear, & Game Boy.
MKII was on the previous systems I just meantioned as well.
MK3 was on all these system too, including PSOne.

Now as far as "Ultimate Mortal Kombat", that game was (and still is) a Sega Saturn exclusive.

Me personally, After MKII came out I think the series went straight to hell:eek:

l Maximus l
11-30-2001, 03:43 PM
Actually, I have MK Trilogy on my N64 (don't worry, my N64 rests in peice now that I have an XBox :D)

That game was great! MK4 was a serious let down. But, this new version on XBox should be amazing! That's what I am anticipating...especially when 3D fighting games like DOA3 are competing with it...I think the MK programmers are going to put something amazing together for the Ultimate MK Komeback :D

It appears that it will come out Summer 2002 :D Get ready for a fatality :p

Twisted J
11-30-2001, 06:44 PM
why dont they call it MKX?

Krishna
11-30-2001, 09:14 PM
I think it's great and it's about d*** time we get a 3d Mortal Kombat, which I was hoping it would be. I'll be playing this with my coz, because we always play the new Mortal Kombats together.

Ninja Scroll
11-30-2001, 09:41 PM
Midway, do us all a favor and burn your trademark for MK. No matter what Midway does with the new MK it will not sell. The have screwed up this series by doing nothing with it other than trying to milk da hell out of this faded fighting series.
Please everyone, let this game go. Fatalities, babalities, ect. who cares!?
Im more concerned about innovation and game play instead of played out finishing moves.

MK will forever = yyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwn, ... or is in zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

By the way, Midway already said the new MK game will not be titled MK5. They said they wanted a fresh start for the series. But thelast time I heard they still dont have a working title thus far.

Twisted J
11-30-2001, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
No matter what Midway does with the new MK it will not sell. The have screwed up this series by doing nothing with it other than trying to milk da hell out of this faded fighting series.
Please everyone, let this game go. Fatalities, babalities, ect. who cares!?
Im more concerned about innovation and game play instead of played out finishing moves.

MK will forever = yyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwn, ... or is in zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

By the way, Midway already said the new MK game will not be titled MK5. They said they wanted a fresh start for the series. But thelast time I heard they still dont have a working title thus far.

MK is not a YAWN and a ZZZZZZZZZZ MK is one of the greatest fighting games (maybe not graphics wise) but its just plane out FUN. i dont care if anyone else buys it but i know its going to at least sell one copy cuz im buying it!!

LOYAL MK FANS EVERYWHERE, UNITE TO MAKE THE NEW MK A BEST SELLER!!!

hey that doesnt sound to bad, i think im gunna put it in my sig!!

Twisted J
12-01-2001, 12:09 AM
oh yeah, i want my old reptile back, you know the one with the mask and ninja suit??? and none of that corny "sub-zero's brother" guy with no mask and a scar.
and, i dont know, some liked the cyborg smoke but i liked the human one.

i remember when i was little, me and my friends had the "Ninja Gang" and one of us was scorpein and one was subzero and one was smoke, and i was reptile, and there where like maybe 3 others. and it was just so fun...........

N E WAYZ. does anyone know a site where i can read the whole story up untill now (MK5) cuz i really dont remember ALL of the Ninja guys and i dont even remember why repitiles outfit changed.
can someone help me out?

Ninja Scroll
12-01-2001, 05:55 PM
For da last time, to hell with Midway and its property,.. the again,.... all of its properties including that sorry excuse for a boxing game in Ready 2 Rumble, Blitz, and whatever crap they ever created!

DIE MIDWAY, DDDDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ok, maybe that was going a little to far,.. Midways, please .. just go away while you stil can, before you look as pethetic as Acclaim. Only way they can make money is by buying the right to other ( cccuuffhh Crazy cuff Taxi ) game developers.
thank goodness THQ is making WWF games now. D@amn Acclaim was giving WWF gaming franchises a bad name.

Krishna
12-01-2001, 10:03 PM
Hey, Twisted J here are all the ninja's in MK.

Noob Saibot
Ermac
Rain
Scropion
Smoke
Sub-Zero
Khameleon

Ninja Scroll
12-02-2001, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Krishna
Hey, Twisted J here are all the ninja's in MK.

Noob Saibot
Ermac
Rain
Scropion
Smoke
Sub-Zero
Khameleon

Now wait a second here, I... Ninja Jubei am the only true ninja stomping these grounds. All those MK wannabe ninja's are just rip offs on my success.

By the way, I dont like to promote being that I am a super ninja and all, but eveeryone can go to their local SunCoast or Best Buy and buy my classic anime/manga film titled,.... um, "Ninja Scroll".
One more comment about those MK wannabe ninja's and im gonna go katana crazy up in dis joint!:)

Twisted J
12-02-2001, 12:00 PM
hey guys, (all MK fans) lets make a vow to buy the new MK when it comes out!
and we can make a clan thingy, like on other boards, and we can all have MK logos in our signatures..
i think that would be cool

l Maximus l
12-03-2001, 02:20 PM
Ninja Scroll...lol, pipe down, dude...your panties are in a serious bunch. :eek:

MK4 was a 3D game...I didn't like it very much at all...the main reason was not because it only had 8 players (which needs to seriously increase), but, because the recovery time was much slower than normal. In other words, when you got knocked down, it takes about a half a second longer to get up. In MK Trilogy, you are back up and fighting immediately. This is very important for Mortal Kombat because, if you noticed, the series is almost ridiculously fast which makes it great!!!

My favorite players from MK Trilogy are Sub Zero (my flagship character), Noob Sabot, Ermac, Rain, Scorpion, Kubal, and Raiden. All of the others I know well, too....but, those are my favorite to play as.

So far, this new Mortal Kombat looks great! The screenshots show amazing detail (which I posted a couple above). I think DOA3 will finally see some worthy competition...especially coming from MK fans like myself. TwistedJ - two thumbs up to you, buddy :D

If Capcom is going to pull this off, they need to have a lot of characters, keep the same special move sequences, add more moves that are even more brutal looking, concentrate strongly on Fatality finishing moves, and also have stage fatalities that don't differ with each character...have them universal like MK2's Swamp level (When you simply walk up to them and hold A and give them an uppercut so your opponent gets smacked into the acid swamp and their flesh melts off as their skeleton floats away :D).

There should be some cool stuff with this one especially for the XBox :D

Ninja Scroll
12-04-2001, 01:31 PM
:(

Come on now maximus, i may seem pretty harsh but im tired of seeing all my fellow Xbox addicts brainwashed by Midway:(

Im only telling it to you kids for your own sake. Max, you know your hero & role model has to look out for you guyz;)

You know my 3 Ninja rules right:confused:
Well here they go:

1. Drink yo miiiiizzzilk
2. Dont toss dat salad!
3. Burn a PS2 a day yo!
:D

l Maximus l
12-04-2001, 03:34 PM
Well, Ninja Scroll...lol...Uh, yeah....like, uh, my hero, eh? Uh...right on?

Anyway, the MK Komeback should be great. If not, I promise to eat my words. Until then, I'm still a fan, especially since they practically invented the Fighting Game genre. You have to admit that :D

Twisted J
12-04-2001, 04:07 PM
anyone want to join my MK Klan? just put an MK logo in your sig!

Ninja Scroll
12-04-2001, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, Ninja Scroll...lol...Uh, yeah....like, uh, my hero, eh? Uh...right on?

Anyway, the MK Komeback should be great. If not, I promise to eat my words. Until then, I'm still a fan, especially since they practically invented the Fighting Game genre. You have to admit that :D

maximus, come on now dawg! I respect alot of your opinions in the little time i have been part of the forum but now you are pushing it way tooooooooo far!

Mortal Korny-bat "practically invented the fighting gerne". you either have done one of the two. 1. want another ballistic reply from your role model Ninja Jubei, or 2. you are smokin dat yack again. I believe it is both.
If your so hardcore a gamer as you claim then you know da@mn well "Karate Champions on NES" invented and revolutionized the fighting game gerne.

wait a darn tootin second dare ole buckeruny. I meant to say Street Fighter II. That game single handedly saved the arcade divison on the brink of extinction the year it debuted.
Correct yourself Max, or your hero will not save you te next time that bully in your city tries to steal you Xbox!

Twisted J
12-04-2001, 07:46 PM
im getting sick of your ass Ninja Fool

Ninja Scroll
12-04-2001, 07:53 PM
GET USED 2 IT JUNIOR!

MWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,.....um..... MMMWWWHAHAHAHHAH!!

l Maximus l
12-05-2001, 11:06 AM
Ninja Scroll...lol, Karate Champions on the NES? LOL...you have to be kidding! That game was not intended on developing a new genre...it was simply created for doing a little "Wy-yaaaaaa, Shishkumbaaaaaaa!!" ..lol

Dude, if you call that a fighting genre game, give me a break. Now, Street Fighter, I will agree with ya. That's why I stated that Mortal Kombat "practically" invented the fighting genre...I didn't full out say that it did. Read it carefully once again. But, in any event, Mortal Kombat is unique to any other fighting game made before or after to also include satirical brutality and the finish moves like fatalities. This is really what makes Mortal Kombat in a class of it's own. Name a single game that even comes close to this that was even made before, during, or even after the MK series.

Please don't say Killer Instinct Gold...otherwise I will have to pee my pants in laughter :D

Ninja Scroll
12-05-2001, 01:02 PM
Ninja Scroll...lol, Karate Champions on the NES? LOL...you have to be kidding! That game was not intended on developing a new genre...it was simply created for doing a little "Wy-yaaaaaa, Shishkumbaaaaaaa!!" ..lol

Dude, if you call that a fighting genre game, give me a break. Now, Street Fighter, I will agree with ya. That's why I stated that Mortal Kombat "practically" invented the fighting genre...I didn't full out say that it did. Read it carefully once again. But, in any event, Mortal Kombat is unique to any other fighting game made before or after to also include satirical brutality and the finish moves like fatalities. This is really what makes Mortal Kombat in a class of it's own. Name a single game that even comes close to this that was even made before, during, or even after the MK series.

Please don't say Killer Instinct Gold...otherwise I will have to pee my pants in laughter :D

Ok, just so you will p!ss in your panty hoes.
I gotta give it to........(drum roll plzzzzzzzz) ........
Killer Instinct Gump..I mean Gold!
You pee yet junior:?

seriously doe, Virtua Fighter 2 & 3 (VF3 arcade, VF3tb sucked on DC)
And the daddy of dem all. Sooooooouuuuuuuuul Calibur!!

Hey, you should love Soul Calibur, I mean your named after one of the characters. The Nunchuckes swinging Maxi!

lololololololl!

l Maximus l
12-05-2001, 03:30 PM
Ninja Scroll...dude, I thought this was a debate? lol...That wasn't a comeback! I see that I am debating with a wee little todler that has poopy in his diapers :D

Ninja Scroll
12-05-2001, 06:51 PM
Ninja Scroll...dude, I thought this was a debate? lol...That wasn't a comeback! I see that I am debating with a wee little todler that has poopy in his diapers :D

LMFAO!!! :)

Now you maximus and your off-beat shinanigans have gone too freakin far junior! lol!

Oh,.. yes I did poopy in my diaper, come and clean it up with your crappy PS2! lol

l Maximus l
12-06-2001, 12:57 PM

LMFAO!!! :)

Now you maximus and your off-beat shinanigans have gone too freakin far junior! lol!

Oh,.. yes I did poopy in my diaper, come and clean it up with your crappy PS2! lol

Dude, the last thing I have is a PS2...In fact, I would have a poopy diaper before that...and, of course, I don't have a poopy diaper either :D So, you might just have to deal with your poopy diaper yourself, junior :D

Ninja Scroll
12-06-2001, 02:47 PM

Dude, the last thing I have is a PS2...In fact, I would have a poopy diaper before that...and, of course, I don't have a poopy diaper either :D So, you might just have to deal with your poopy diaper yourself, junior :D

NO PS2 huh!?
Your my best friend then! You know me well enough that I hate Sony's guys 4-life!

But im sure you do own a PSOne so you know where you can stick that at right?

Right up your rooooooooooody poooooooooo doodoo diasper ass!:D :D

l Maximus l
12-06-2001, 05:26 PM

NO PS2 huh!?
Your my best friend then! You know me well enough that I hate Sony's guys 4-life!

But im sure you do own a PSOne so you know where you can stick that at right?

Right up your rooooooooooody poooooooooo doodoo diasper ass!:D :D

Actually, you know what, my little itty bitty side-kick? I don't even own a PoS1. In fact, I don't even own a Sony appliance in my home. I still own the Sega Saturn and the DC and every Nintendo console other than the LameCube and their hand-held gizmos. I would be lying if I told you that I have never played the PoS1 or PoS2, however. But, I have never owned them.

But, my flagship console is now the XBox :D And, yes, Mortal Kombat will be playing on it when it comes out :D I hope it is on-line that way we can compete as I bust out a fatality on your ass :D

Ninja Scroll
12-07-2001, 12:18 PM

Actually, you know what, my little itty bitty side-kick? I don't even own a PoS1. In fact, I don't even own a Sony appliance in my home. I still own the Sega Saturn and the DC and every Nintendo console other than the LameCube and their hand-held gizmos. I would be lying if I told you that I have never played the PoS1 or PoS2, however. But, I have never owned them.

But, my flagship console is now the XBox :D And, yes, Mortal Kombat will be playing on it when it comes out :D I hope it is on-line that way we can compete as I bust out a fatality on your ass :D

Let me tell you something maximus a.k.a Ninja Jubei's side-kick! lol!:D
I can not wait until Xbox releases their "offical" online multi-player servers next year. Is Sega games gonna run off of SegaNet for Xbox for their games?

Anyways, I do hope to teach you a teacher whoops da students ass kicking online!

but it wont be for a game called MK! :p
Anything else and it's on like neck bone!:cool:

l Maximus l
12-07-2001, 02:02 PM
Well, Ninja, my little poopy diaper side kick....

It would be lucky for you if MK isn't on-line...I wouldn't want to shame you so bad after I bust out a fatality on your favorite character, you know :D Instead, shaming you on this website should suffice :D

Ninja Scroll
12-07-2001, 02:43 PM
Well, Ninja, my little poopy diaper side kick....

It would be lucky for you if MK isn't on-line...I wouldn't want to shame you so bad after I bust out a fatality on your favorite character, you know :D Instead, shaming you on this website should suffice :D

Shame me!? the greatest Ninja Super Hero of all-times?
you must be kidding me Ninja Junior!lol!

Lesson up "W"aximus, lmfao!:p

I would cream ur candy ass in MKII.
Where the hell you live at kid, go on ahead and dust off dat classic old school big ass Sega Genesis!!

But slim, I call shot gun on the 6 button controller!:p

Your stuck with the huge 3 button classic controller:)

lol, get ready to press start button every time you wanna switch from punch to kick, lololololllol!!!!:D

l Maximus l
12-07-2001, 04:26 PM
Oh, Linda Troll...calm down and clean out those pampers.

How about a little MK trilogy on the N64? Man, I would kick your ass so bad your kids would feel it :D

Ninja Scroll
12-08-2001, 10:58 AM
Oh, Linda Troll...calm down and clean out those pampers.

How about a little MK trilogy on the N64? Man, I would kick your ass so bad your kids would feel it :D

N60 WHO?!
you own a Kiddy64?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOL
HEY MAX, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!:p

l Maximus l
12-10-2001, 01:28 PM
Yeah...I own an N64. I bought it when it came out.

Ninja Scroll
12-10-2001, 02:27 PM
Yeah...I own an N64. I bought it when it came out.

Yo maximus, my loyal trusty side kick, got a question for you slim. How do you get a pic above your signature? I have been trying to copy/paste/properties.
What am I doing wrong?
Help me out dog.

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:46 PM
Linda Troll,

To get a picture in the main screen, this is all you have to do:

First, find a picture and right click it, select properties and copy the URL address.

Next, come to this site and create a new post. On that screen, you will see it say "bB Code"...look to the right where it says "IMG" in all caps. Click that mama jama and a box will appear. Just right click in it and select paste and then hit <Okay>. Make sure your cursor is not in the middle of text otherwise the picture will mess it up...You'll see what I'm talking about...let me know if you have any other questions other than "Hey, Sir Maximus, could you change my diaper?" :D

FraZz3k
12-12-2001, 05:37 PM
maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninjamaximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninjamaximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja

im weird

Ninja Scroll
12-13-2001, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by FraZz3k
maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninjamaximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninjamaximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja maximus .. ninja

im weird

FraZz3k lololololol!!:D

Can you tell me & maximus where meant for one another, lol!
We were just going at it! That guy is the biggest reason I love this forum!

FraZz3k
12-13-2001, 08:58 PM
.. I got my Xbox finnally!!!.. its phuk'n sweet!

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 03:18 PM
Yo, Linda Troll...when are we going to go at it again? Man, I'm frothing at the mouth to do so again! :D How can I get this started.......hmmmmm........................I got it! I won't even say anything...Just see the picture: :D

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2342.jpg

Wolf1171
12-28-2001, 08:32 PM
Wow, this thread has been dead for 2 weeks. But you had to keep it goin.

StudioAlex
01-02-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Miyazaki
Wow Maximus, doesn't look that different from Mortal Kombat Trilogy. The only people that would like the Mortal Kombat series are the Xbox fanboys who have a retarded fetish for more and more bloody.

Wow. I'm not a Kombat fan myself but was that really neccesary? I know you usually troll the debate forums where comments like yours are to be expected, but I'm definately putting you on the ignore list for so lamely trying to start a flame war. So, if you respond I'll have no idea that you did. So go ahead and waste your breath. I know you will.

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:51 PM
i really cant wait either that game loox so awesome

Scorpion kix

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Miyazaki
Wow Maximus, doesn't look that different from Mortal Kombat Trilogy. The only people that would like the Mortal Kombat series are the Xbox fanboys who have a retarded fetish for more and more bloody.

Gee, Miyazaki, it appears that your panties are in a bunch. Chill, dude. In fact, why don't you go roll down a hill dressed up as a monkey trapped inside a plastic ball? Oh wait...I guess you can being the LameCube fanboy you are ;)

Is it the GameCube or the Dolphin? I can't keep up with Nintendo's organizational habbits :o

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 01:44 PM
Mortal Kombat is the main reason why the fighting game genre exists! And, no other fighting game can compare when it comes to satirical violence...it's just plain clever...and to think: It's coming to the XBox! You just know it's going to be good! :D

X-Factor
04-26-2002, 04:24 PM
Mortal Kombat is the main reason why the fighting game genre exists! And, no other fighting game can compare when it comes to satirical violence...it's just plain clever...and to think: It's coming to the XBox! You just know it's going to be good! :D Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game franchise ever. Mortal Kombat back in the day, use to be the king of fighters! I think Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is gonna revolutionize the fighting genre.

Have you seen some of the stages in MK:DA? They look positively awesome, and my man...err...demon, Scorpion is gonna make an appearance (Lin Kuei Clan all the way!). I just wish MK:DA was gonna be an Xbox exclusive! Oh well...

Prepare for MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

-The X-Factor Smack :cool:

Snoopy7548
04-26-2002, 04:41 PM
i saw some more screens in the new oxm mag, and i think that this game doesnt really look that appealing to me. i love the mortal kombat franchise, but this game doesnt really look that good:confused: :eek:

CoMATOSE
04-27-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i saw some more screens in the new oxm mag, and i think that this game doesnt really look that appealing to me. i love the mortal kombat franchise, but this game doesnt really look that good:confused: :eek:

u must be looking a pics from other consoles, cause this is goona own!:cool:

Snoopy7548
04-27-2002, 12:46 PM
lol, it was in the new oxm mag, in the First Look section, check it out. it looks like its gonna be a good game, but not that great:confused:

CoMATOSE
04-28-2002, 04:27 PM
if they botch up the gameplay like mk4 this is gonna suck... but it seems that boon blokes making real effort on this, it might just surprize a few people,

lets just hope theres no1 like good'al rain who can take u out in an almost infinate combo! lightning, orb, lightning, orb roundhouse and repeat......oh so sweet :cool:

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 03:24 AM
mortal kombat is sweet. i hope they make a new movie after this game comes out..... j/k, but i am looking forward to the new game, looks pretty good.

did you guys know it is coming out on GameCube too? that's kinda weird.

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 07:30 PM
Each day my anticipation for this game grows to a new high.
Cant wait for it to hit the stores.

Untill next time...:mad:

ScorpionX
05-13-2002, 07:35 PM
My sig keeps me amused while I wait.
MK rulz

Snoopy7548
05-14-2002, 01:55 PM
i dont like the new look of scorpion. all those swords and armor and crap look kinda tacky and stuff. i liked the old look better.

Scarlet Spider
05-31-2002, 10:42 PM
when i was Twised J, this the first thread i posted in, i first met maximus, HE GAVE ME 2 thumbs up!!!!! and i told Ninja Scroll i was getting sick of him and called him Ninja Fool, and now we are buddies!! (isnt that weird)

but im gunna miss max!!! BOO!!! HOO!!!!