PDA

View Full Version : wheres Fatal Frame?

Afro Aura
12-01-2002, 06:54 PM
I'm getting really fed-up over here, I've been waiting for Fatal Frame (Project Zero) for sometime now according to Tecmo this game was going to be released 31/10/02 (Halloween), well I'm still here and I can't find the damn thing.

So could someone tell me has Fatal Frame been released yet and if you don't mind could you give me a date for Crimson Sea

EHWfedPres
12-01-2002, 06:57 PM
there's a 31st month now! :eek:

EBgames.com says its out already...

Cloud Strife
12-01-2002, 07:16 PM
It was listed as being released November 24. The game should be out now. Try looking at every videogame store like I do.

Afro Aura
12-02-2002, 03:11 AM
Thanks
the reason why I asked the question it that I'm here in the UK and I'd have to import the game

could you tell me about the release date for Crimson Sea too

|\|eGaTiVe
12-02-2002, 03:43 AM
well over here at my EB they have it in. i saw it on the shelf, the game was never interesting to me so didnt consider anything.

Brevity
12-02-2002, 07:28 AM
Where is it? AT THE STORE;)

Afro Aura
12-02-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
Where is it? AT THE STORE;)
Hmmmm yes I suppose it is over there in the US but over here in the UK it isn't, I just wanted to know if it was out so I can ask my import shop to get it in for me, thats all

and anything on that Crimson Sea yet?

Afro Aura
12-02-2002, 11:56 AM
well thanks I've just ordered it, so tomorrow I'll be playing Fatal Frame the woman said the game is very very scary

cool I'm just waiting to see how scary it really is

man I've got too many game right now I don't know what to play

Mech Assualt
Splinter Cell
Nightfire
Mortal Kombat
and now Fatal Frame
just now waiting for Ghost Recon

I did have MGS2:Substance but the game was crap and it slowed down and Jedi Knights:Outcast hmmm I was not impressed got rid of both of them

Brevity
12-02-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

man I've got too many game right now I don't know what to play

Man I suffer from this problem too. I have all the new systems and a GBA. I have tones of games. The good thing is that I am dam good at beating games quick and getting them out the door for new ones, but as of late I have trouble staying with a game,,,I mean I play one a little then not again for weeks then play it a little more. I quick game to beat like Enclave took me several weeks, and then when on the last level I put it away for XBL then just recalled it the other day and beat it first try.

Afro Aura
12-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Enclave took me several weeks, and then when on the last level I put it away for XBL then just recalled it the other day and beat it first try.
lucky for you I'm pretty crap at playing games so I'm stuck with them for a long, long time lol

didn't get on with Enclave beautiful it was it was just a hack and slash not my cup of tea I'm afraid got so far in the game where you have to save the wizard in the chamber and you had to get him out of that contraption by pressing the 4 levers I alway got him killed so I just said what the fu<k and used god mode to complete the rest as I wanted to see all the graphics in the game

I've still got to finish Dead to Rights the game is so stupidly hard and thats another one sitting in the pile of games I have aaarrggghhh which one, WHICH ONE aaarrgghhh I can't choose

PS I too have beta XBL and that Mech Assualt keeps harssing me

Brevity
12-03-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

lucky for you I'm pretty crap at playing games so I'm stuck with them for a long, long time lol

didn't get on with Enclave beautiful it was it was just a hack and slash not my cup of tea I'm afraid got so far in the game where you have to save the wizard in the chamber and you had to get him out of that contraption by pressing the 4 levers I alway got him killed so I just said what the fu<k and used god mode to complete the rest as I wanted to see all the graphics in the game

I've still got to finish Dead to Rights the game is so stupidly hard and thats another one sitting in the pile of games I have aaarrggghhh which one, WHICH ONE aaarrgghhh I can't choose

PS I too have beta XBL and that Mech Assualt keeps harssing me
I have a friend that beats games as fast as me OTHOS, and he beat DTR in 9h, now I got it and will try to do the same, but it does not sound hard. I beat GR in 5h normal, 3h Veteran, 3h hard (I forgot that name).

Afro Aura
12-03-2002, 07:18 PM

I have a friend that beats games as fast as me OTHOS, and he beat DTR in 9h, now I got it and will try to do the same, but it does not sound hard. I beat GR in 5h normal, 3h Veteran, 3h hard (I forgot that name).
is Ghost Recon any good?

Brevity
12-03-2002, 09:33 PM
Its great.

Highlite23
12-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Brevity, is your controller fused to your hands or did you go with the controler brain implant?? LOL

Those are some amazing completion times:eek:

And Dead to Rights isn't that hard, you just have to play the game the way it was intended.;)

Afro Aura
12-04-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by highlite23-XBA
Brevity, is your controller fused to your hands or did you go with the controler brain implant?? LOL

And Dead to Rights isn't that hard, you just have to play the game the way it was intended.;)
sure that fine for you to say but I'm crap at playing it so in my eyes it damn hard:eek:

Brevity
12-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by highlite23-XBA

I just play a lot. I have a nack for FPS too. Not all games do I beat that quick it took me 20h to beat Mario SS and Starfox Adv. and I am on 35+ for Kingdom hearts.:eek: