PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 will....

Leo
12-02-2002, 12:23 PM
When Halo 2 will come out, Will YOU STILL PLAY HALO 1?

Please reply.

SoccerCJM77
12-02-2002, 03:27 PM
;) When Halo 2 comes out I'm playing Halo 2. Halo 2 will be like Halo 1 but it will have more vehicles, more multiplayer levels, better grapics, more colverent, more weapons, and it has Xbox live included. I'm sticking with the Halo 2

mj16hess
12-03-2002, 01:01 AM
I'd have to say that I'll stick with Halo 2 as well. Maybe go back to Halo one for nostalgic purposes now and then, but nothing more than that. Bungie will improve upon Halo so much that I wouldn't want to go back :p

destroydemons
12-04-2002, 05:34 PM
halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! halo 2!!! :) :eek:

Reclaimer
12-14-2002, 04:05 AM
Well Leo, I think, based on what I hear what Halo2 will be like, I will trade Halo in for Halo2. I love Halo, but I see no need for having both. In the long run, it's the multiplayer that keeps a game interesting long after release, and if Halo 2 is going to be that much more superior in the multiplayer mode, I see no need to keep Halo. Plus, being in the military, I don't have a lot of money throw around on buying games, so I end up trading games in and paying the difference. I don't keep games around that I have beaten and I have no intentions of playing again. I own just a few games right now, but I had a bunch in the past and I just keep the cycle going, keeping only the games that are the absolute coolest and have replay value. I still like and play Halo, I'm keeping it for the sheer fact that I will trade it in for Halo 2.

shrew king
12-15-2002, 12:30 AM
well from what i have heard, all of the multiplayer features from halo 1 will be available for xbox live on the same disk as halo 2. i have actually heard people complain about them doing that, the more the better, ill be playing both a lot, blood gulch, sidewinder, prisoner, all classic levels, no matter how good halo 2 is, ill always love those levels.

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 05:52 PM
from what i heard, halo1 was built with the intention of having a sequal.

there will be so many revalations this time around that you will have to go back and play halo1 to get all of it.......

anyway, to get the whole story i will probaly will play through halo2 and then play halo1.....

but believe you me, i will play A LOT of HALO1 before it's launch to get myself hyped up...............

(like right before its launch though.....):o

Master Chief 33
12-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Yup I agree. Once you play and beat Halo 2, youll have to go back to Halo 1 and youll see things differently. So ill keep them both so I can have the series

TheCovenant
12-31-2002, 06:38 AM
yup...........

tenchi
01-03-2003, 01:18 PM
" so i'll keep them both"?
what the hell no question about it im going to play Halo1 after i beat Halo2 to see the difference and everything but after i beat Halo1 it is going to be framed and be laminated and go at the top of my shrine to Halo.
Halo 1 was the prophet that told of things to come.
HALO 2 IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!

The Clown
01-03-2003, 11:24 PM
I'd play Halo 2!!!!!!!Why play Halo if you have the second game?It makes no sense!

No offense but the "QUESTION" is kinda stupid!