PDA

View Full Version : NCAA football 2003

FightingIrish
12-02-2002, 01:33 PM
Hey I am without my instruction manual and would really appreciate any feedback. I can not figure out how to utilize the create a player feature. What I want to do, if possible is to load the players onto my created team in dynasty mode. If this is possible, or if there is an alternate way to do this please respond back this problem has been driving me nuts for about a month now.
Thanks in advance,

DreamShifter
12-16-2002, 11:07 AM
I played around with it for a bit, and the only way I could get a created player into the roster, was to create the player and then start a new dynasty. If there's another way, I couldn't tell you, but that is one way to do it. Just be careful when you create him as to how good you bump his stats. He might cost too much when you take him to the pros.:D

FightingIrish
12-17-2002, 10:09 AM
Hey thanks for your reply I'll try it tonight.

Buccaneer21
12-19-2002, 03:01 AM
Another way to do it instead of just starting a Dynasty from scratch is create a player as a prospect in the off-season in your dynasty. Just make sure your college is already a powerhouse in Prestige because his high school location will be random and you'll have to compete with other schools to recruit him. Good Luck :cool:

DreamShifter
12-19-2002, 06:02 PM
hmmm, never thought of doing it that way, it's a good idea too, only downside is the competing to get yourself on your own team, but then again, if another team gets you, then you can beat the crap out of yourself if you play against that team. Sorta like a win-win situation.:D