PDA

View Full Version : Take a guess on B.C.

Leo
12-02-2002, 06:25 PM
Yep!

I don't know really when B.C. is coming out but let's take a guess.

I give you four choices of the months and you have to pick them.

Choice 1. B.C. is going to come out in March 2003.

Choice 2. B.C. is going to come out in July 2003.

Choice 3. B.C. is going to come out in June 2003.

Choice 4. B.C. is going to come out in April 2003.

Please reply.

Thank you.

As soon I will find the REAL release date of B.C. I will inform you, but now lets just take a guess.

hiter101
12-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Congrats LEO!

this is officially the stupidest post i have ever seen in my life :rolleyes:

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 06:40 PM
My god whats up with ur obsession with BC it aint gonna be that great yo..go buy some xbox live:D

Leo
12-02-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by # 1 Stunner
My god whats up with ur obsession with BC it aint gonna be that great yo..go buy some xbox live:D

I can't affod Xbox Live right now!

Beside RIGHT nOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR B.C.!!!!!!!!!!

Like you were looking FORWARD TO THE Splinter Cell, the same with me only B.C.!!!!!!!!!

SO take a guess!!!!!!!!!!!

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 06:45 PM
uhm NAAAHHH!!!!!!surly if u can afford this bc game when it comes out u can afford xbox live...same price....

Leo
12-02-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by hiter101

ok for ur info this is the first negative comment i sent u but ur posts are nothing but spaming and useless comments which no one cares about ;)

SHUT UP STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo
12-02-2002, 06:49 PM
uhm NAAAHHH!!!!!!surly if u can afford this bc game when it comes out u can afford xbox live...same price....

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

I can't afford XBox LIve because DSL is WAY TO EXPENSIVE!!!

ARe you nuts!!!!!! DSL is 50$ A MONTH! 50 X 12 = 600 DOLLARS A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! SOrry but can't!

hiter101
12-02-2002, 06:49 PM
calm down little boy dont get ur hormones in a bunch :)

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by hiter101
calm down little boy dont get ur hormones in a bunch :)
lol that just made me laugh for sum reason...but Leo mybad i thought u had bb and u didnt want to buy xbl but the main thing im tired of seeing is all these dam posts from u about bc

DIGITAL
12-02-2002, 06:51 PM
damm this is one funny thread,im guessing late 2003 like november or december this game is coming, fable aint even out yet!:)

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
damm this is one funny thread,im guessing late 2003 like november or december this game is coming, fable aint even out yet!:)
trust me man this funny stuff happens all the time with this cat....

Kortiz
12-02-2002, 06:53 PM
LMAO!!!!

i have made a couple of those...yanno STUPID threads.....but ahh well, you have the right to post whatever.....so what am i to say stop ehh?

VenoM
12-02-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Leo

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

ARe you nuts!!!!!! DSL is 50$ A MONTH! 50 X 12 = 600 DOLLARS A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! SOrry but can't!

you buy every freaking new game and have every next gen console but you cant afford broadband?? :rolleyes:

Squidpie
12-02-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Leo

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Well then how can you afford so many games a month then?... if its just that you'd rather spend the money on games rather than Live then thats cool...but are you sure you're who you say you are and not just one of the other guys on here with this Leo name as a second account pullin our legs as a joke...lol

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Squidpie

Well then how can you afford so many games a month then?... if its just that you'd rather spend the money on games rather than Live then thats cool...but are you sure you're who you say you are and not just one of the other guys on here with this Leo name as a second account pullin our legs as a joke...lol
nah couldnt possibly be someone that stupid....this cat hard to understand yo...i aint even sure englosh his first language...

VeNoMiZA
12-02-2002, 06:59 PM
im guessing B.C. will be a failure. Looks stupid to me.. not interesting and leo calm ur azz down... you do post some stupid stuuf but hey everyone could post whatever they want... consequnces is that your gonna get flamed... yup.. but im not flaming ya jus tellin u before time. hehe i p ay 600 a year for DSL and im not crazy,. i thought u had a teacher that buys everything for you?

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
im guessing B.C. will be a failure. Looks stupid to me.. not interesting and leo calm ur azz down... you do post some stupid stuuf but hey everyone could post whatever they want... consequnces is that your gonna get flamed... yup.. but im not flaming ya jus tellin u before time. hehe i p ay 600 a year for DSL and im not crazy,. i thought u had a teacher that buys everything for you?
lol a teacher?damn i gotta find me one of dose......

DIGITAL
12-02-2002, 07:01 PM
leo's a cool kid ,im sick of seeing his threads bashed.hes another New Yorker so i gotta show him Love:)

VenoM
12-02-2002, 07:02 PM

...but are you sure you're who you say you are and not just one of the other guys on here with this Leo name as a second account pullin our legs as a joke...lol

*cough* DOOM *cough* :rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
12-02-2002, 07:03 PM
BC sounds (and looks) like its going to be great. Im guessing late 03...anyone know when Project Ego is coming out?

VeNoMiZA
12-02-2002, 07:06 PM
i think fable is gonna be out in december next year too long for me to put on my waiting list i prob wont be into the game anymore :( hehe yea stunna i need a teacher that buys me games that would be great i would have alll the games out the are XBL enabled.

Squidpie
12-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Leo

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

VeNoMiZA
12-02-2002, 07:12 PM

um squidie pie you posted that already lol :confused:

Squidpie
12-02-2002, 07:14 PM

um squidie pie you posted that already lol :confused:

ummm... thats really weird.. I didn't do that... it somehow doubled my post but at a different time... strange...lol

hiter101
12-02-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
leo's a cool kid ,im sick of seeing his threads bashed.hes another New Yorker so i gotta show him Love:)

im from NY too but i still cant stand leo's guts :D

FuNkY mOnK
12-02-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey! it's Leo! I love saying that. i think BC will be pretty cool after all it's coming from the creater of Black and white and fable. btw i'm from new york also... golly-gee yip-pe whooo-hooo.

# 1 Stunner
12-02-2002, 07:38 PM
lol im a hooosier!!!:D i still dont like him...and if i had a teaher that would buy me games........i woyld make him by me that cool super duper fan controller too lol:D uhm nAHHHHH

Cloud Strife
12-02-2002, 08:38 PM
lol im a hooosier!!!:D i still dont like him...and if i had a teaher that would buy me games........i woyld make him by me that cool super duper fan controller too lol:D uhm nAHHHHH I'm a Hoosier too. Do you say warsh instead of wash like most Hoosiers do.;)

MerimacHamwich
12-02-2002, 09:07 PM
I think B.C. will come out either the same time or later than Fable. I think it will be a great game.

As for you guys flaming Leo. At least this thread has to do with games. This is the general xbox discussion. Nobody cares where the heck you are from. Talk about useless posts. You guys are all worse than Leo, flaming is about the most useless post there is.

nah couldnt possibly be someone that stupid....this cat hard to understand yo...i aint even sure englosh his first language...
I don't think it is yours either. Who cares if it is his first language anyway. Isn't spelling bad and bad grammar cool with you youngins? You would sure think so lookin around the world these days.

Hey, none of you speak proper Icelandic, you are so dumb, go away. Stop making your useless threads about eminem and his house.

GET BACK ON TOPIC!

B.C. will be a great game. I hope it comes out soon. Same goes for Fable.

Kortiz
12-02-2002, 09:38 PM
LMAO!!!

B.C. wont be out until after Fable.

and that is gonna be a long while

VeNoMiZA
12-02-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
I think B.C. will come out either the same time or later than Fable. I think it will be a great game.

As for you guys flaming Leo. At least this thread has to do with games. This is the general xbox discussion. Nobody cares where the heck you are from. Talk about useless posts. You guys are all worse than Leo, flaming is about the most useless post there is.

I don't think it is yours either. Who cares if it is his first language anyway. Isn't spelling bad and bad grammar cool with you youngins? You would sure think so lookin around the world these days.

GET BACK ON TOPIC!

um ok im young are you referring what you said to ALL the young people?Hope not becuzz i find that very offensive.

DOOM
12-02-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by VenoM

*cough* DOOM *cough* :rolleyes:
Dont Think So Bud!:mad:
Leo Comes To My Game Store, Game Planet...
He's A Lill Guy Who Really Loves Games, They Are Almost His Life!
So Try To Be Patient With Him, He Has a Few Issues But I am Sure He Will out Grow em...
Trust Me, He Asks Me Like 100 Questions When He Comes In My Place... Thats Why I Told Him To Ask Questions Here... I Can Only Take SoOo Much...
Laterz!;)

Frostberg
12-02-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by DOOM

Dont Think So Bud!:mad:
Leo Comes To My Game Store, Game Planet...
He's A Lill Guy Who Really Loves Games, They Are Almost His Life!
So Try To Be Patient With Him, He Has a Few Issues But I am Sure He Will out Grow em...
Trust Me, He Asks Me Like 100 Questions When He Comes In My Place... Thats Why I Told Him To Ask Questions Here... I Can Only Take SoOo Much...
Laterz!;)

Thats cool DOOM...

You need to pass out XBA cards or something, lol...

MerimacHamwich
12-02-2002, 11:43 PM

um ok im young are you referring what you said to ALL the young people?Hope not becuzz i find that very offensive.

Well look at your typing.

Squidpie
12-03-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Well look at your typing.

Not everyone wants to type proper in the forums... its not an english class ;)

xboxmaster2002
12-03-2002, 02:34 AM
yet another pointless thread... how bout a new game, guess how many pointless threads have you made.

Kraft
12-03-2002, 02:47 AM
If there is anything I love more than a flame fest, it is shutting down a flame fest! This segment of Leo bashing and all other negativity is now over.