View Full Version : Outlaw Golf: 9 Holes of X-Mas

PapaSKooT
12-02-2002, 08:14 PM
If you...

[list=1]
Have 5 Bucks and
Liked Outlaw Golf
[/list=1]

Then head out to Blockbuster to pick up Outlaw Golf: 9 Holes of X-Mas. Just like the name says, it includes 9 new holes, and, compared to the 54 holes (3 courses) in the original, at $5, its worth it, IMO

BTW: i cant find any pics of the cover to show you, but its a blockbuster exclusive, and your probablyu find it on the clearence rick for $4.99

Cloud Strife
12-02-2002, 08:40 PM
I just traded to get Outlaw Golf today.:cool: I rented the game during the summer and like it. I saw the disc at Blockbuster a few weeks ago. I just hoping it's still there tomarrow.

Liquid Gears
12-02-2002, 08:45 PM
Where do I get this 9 Holes of X-Mas? Is it a demo disc or something?

Frostberg
12-02-2002, 09:02 PM
Or if you subscribe to OXM you will get it for free with your feb issue. (about a month)

squid413
12-02-2002, 09:56 PM
sweet!!! i have outlaw golf and will probably get this. do you think they could release this on live though? or should i just wait till february and buy the oxm and also get the demo disc?

Liquid Gears
12-02-2002, 10:57 PM
Is this 9 Hole Disc an extension Disc to Outlaw Golf, just like DOA3 got a extension Disc?

Also, do I have to subscribe or can I just buy it in the store aswell?

Frostberg
12-02-2002, 11:21 PM
I think its a stand alone disc like the Sega GT Holiday track. It will come on the OXM disc where you can get either by subscribing or on newsstands.

WynnFire
12-03-2002, 04:04 AM
Ok, all that you get with it is;

9 Holes covered in Snow that have frozen lakes,

Outlaw Golf Demo,

a very stupid video from G4 with people dressed up as some of the characters from the game, and (I do like Summer and Autum though)

a Long trailer for SeaBlade.

Nothing really special. I was playing through the nine holes and it seemed likes they didn't add any new audio, just visuals to some courses. It's ok if you like Outlaw Golf.

Oh and it has a rent one get one free game rental coupon inside. I can't use my because I work for a Blockbuster and already get the game rentals for free.

Kraft
12-03-2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
Or if you subscribe to OXM you will get it for free with your feb issue. (about a month)

Man, those OXM people are friggin marketing geniuses... or genii... eh, who cares. I mean, thats exactly when I love to get in the christmas spirit, January! Its not until after christmas that I break out the christmas lights and put in my Muppets with John Denver christmas album...

Wait, I actually do all that in December.

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 02:44 PM
I went to my Blockbuster today to rent Shinobi and they were all out of the disc.:mad: I traded to get Outlaw Golf yesterday and now I can't buy the expansion pack.:mad:

CrazyCougar
12-03-2002, 02:49 PM
Its not an expansion pack. Its a stand alone demo of the game, only 9 holes that you have never played. But fun all the same.

Unreal
12-03-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by PapaShaddix
If you...

[list=1]
Have 5 Bucks and
Liked Outlaw Golf
[/list=1]

Then head out to Blockbuster to pick up Outlaw Golf: 9 Holes of X-Mas. Just like the name says, it includes 9 new holes, and, compared to the 54 holes (3 courses) in the original, at $5, its worth it, IMO

BTW: i cant find any pics of the cover to show you, but its a blockbuster exclusive, and your probablyu find it on the clearence rick for $4.99
I am going to head over to Blockbuster before I go to work.

Liquid Gears
12-03-2002, 06:41 PM
Why wouldn't XBOX just make it an expansion disc? That's so stupid to just make it playable on the demo only :confused:

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Why wouldn't XBOX just make it an expansion disc? That's so stupid to just make it playable on the demo only :confused: I know, it would be much simpler to play it with the game than put in a separate disk.