PDA

View Full Version : where can i find 'cure blight scrolls'?`

Treve
12-02-2002, 11:35 PM
hey,
i got a stronghold, and stage one completed (house finished). and now i have to cure the kwama queen of blight. driller told me where to get scrolls, but neither of those places have them! tell me where they are, and help me build my stronghold.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 12:23 PM
the one dude outside Gnisis has a few. I think you only need one, but i got my stronghold a while ago (after skipping about 7 quests cause i killed important people)...

Arven
12-03-2002, 09:18 PM
It's very strange that neither of the places they sent you to had the scrolls.

Well, I guess I'd try all the mage guilds next. Someone in one of the mage guilds probably has one. (I'm assuming your a member)

EHWfedPres
12-04-2002, 03:09 PM
i assume its for the Hlaalu quests...they have them at Gnisis, and thats where they told me to go...

Treve
12-05-2002, 10:26 PM
i looked at both places they told me to go, and i found nothing, so please, tell me whereyou go them

EHWfedPres
12-07-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Treve
i looked at both places they told me to go, and i found nothing, so please, tell me whereyou go them

Go to the vendor outside Gnisis, he has them. Im not exactly sure where he is, but he;s outside next to a building, from the silt strider he (unless its a she) is off to the right a little and forward.

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 07:07 PM
press up down left right, put the controllwer down and fart!