Brevity
12-02-2002, 11:59 PM
http://www.df-ss.com/tfdglitchers/disc.JPG

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 08:20 AM
I'll still haven't got mine in the mail yet.:mad:

Unreal
12-03-2002, 08:24 AM
I still can not find it yet myself. Thanks for the pic, at least I know I get my Sega GT 2002 add on :D

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Unreal
I still can not find it yet myself. Thanks for the pic, at least I know I get my Sega GT 2002 add on :D Let's just hope it was the Porsche.

Crazy Joe
12-03-2002, 09:53 AM
that's a pretty good disc, they are finally starting to catch on with the demos

Ninja Scroll
12-03-2002, 10:03 AM
Um,,.. okay,.. a couple things, first off- why da hell is Hunter: The Reckoning still on da OXM disc? Dat lame ass game came out last March!:rolleyes:

And did you scan this? If so dat means you already have your 1/03 issue, therefore I ink I need to go murder dem fools up da street at my post office for makin my joint late every month.

As a matter of fact, I ink i'll anthrax dem up with my Ninja Sniper!

And forth, if ya got da issue how about posting dem monthly scores, eh?:)

Brevity
12-03-2002, 11:05 AM
I posted the scores I think? A lil while back. But no I dont have it yet, I found the pick on another site. But dont let that stop you from killing some post ppl those rat ba$tardz.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 11:10 AM
NO TOP 10 PLAYS?!??!??!!!?!??/111?!!?11!???!???!!!!???!?!?!?!??!¿

Im ƒuckin pìssed...someone give me that magazine's e-mail address...

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
NO TOP 10 PLAYS?!??!??!!!?!??/111?!!?11!???!???!!!!???!?!?!?!??!¿

Im ƒuckin pìssed...someone give me that magazine's e-mail address... Are you serious? Dang it.:mad:

bbchs_trash
12-03-2002, 12:26 PM
That is not a SEGA GT add on too all you hopefulls. All it is is a Holiday Racing Demo. A new track, that does not download or attach as an add on to the full game in any way. All this is is a simple demo of the game on a special Holiday Track with a special Holiday Theme....

No Porsche for you....

And Hunter is a walkthrough not a Demo...

Snoopy7548
12-03-2002, 12:45 PM
why dont they have the Top 10 plays? they didnt have it last month either

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 12:54 PM
http://www.officialxboxmagazine.com/letters/letters2002-09-03.htm

everyone go there and ask why they dont have the top 10 plays any more...and tell them to bring it back. whent hey get a hundred or so people bugging them, they might bring it back...

Leo
12-03-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

Man what a stupid post!

Besides it's a fake.

Brevity
12-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Leo

Man what a stupid post!

Besides it's a fake.
Your fake and stupid, silly girl. lol
Nice post though.

Kraft
12-03-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Leo

Man what a stupid post!

Besides it's a fake.

I seriously doubt that it is fake. It would be way too tedious to perfectly match up that background tweed and not leave a seam. And why would you want to, anyways? If someone is good enough to make a fake cover for that they need to quit wasting their time doing it and start making some cool naked celeb. pictures.

Dr_J
12-03-2002, 01:50 PM
Who gives a crap about top 10 plays??

Give me reviews, previews, and demos.

Kraft
12-03-2002, 01:52 PM
Who gives a crap about new's reviews and demos when they are all of old games and maybe a new one or two? Seriously, OXM needs to realize I don't care about what was released last september anymore. There is enough new stuff coming out they should have some good video reviews and interviews on that stuff.

CrazyCougar
12-03-2002, 01:54 PM
Its not a fake. I received me OXM issue with the new demo yesterday. I have got to say this is probably the best demo yet to date.

The Sega GT demo is only a holiday demo not an add on. It plays a vamped up Xmas tune while you race 2 laps around a Xmas decorated track. You can choose from 3 cars to race with. I ran about 4 laps and had enough...lol.

OXM looks like it is stepping up its quality of its magazine and disks due to all the criticism and flack it has taken on lately. Glad I renewed my subscription. Actually the old lady did and I didnt know it until yesterday...LOL!

What scores and reviews do you want to know?

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Dr_J
Who gives a crap about top 10 plays?

ME!!!!!!!!!!

Dr_J
12-03-2002, 02:10 PM

ME!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah?

Well, you're ugly.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Dr_J

Yeah?

Well, you're ugly.

:confused:

Tell me something i dont know...

Ninja Scroll
12-03-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
why dont they have the Top 10 plays? they didnt have it last month either

Maybe cause they finally realized they sucked at dem! I swear, I dunno about you kids dat are sweat it, but they are aweful.

Top 10 plays,.... ppsssffftt.. :rolleyes: It's a complete VCR looking joke.

All I want are da Xbox Commercials. WTF happened to those? :confused: I was happy when they had da official Halo, PGR, Oddworld, & all da others on da disc. But it looks like they aint doin dat no more.

btw, Snoogy, how is school? You still baggin groceries on da side junior?

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Who gives a crap about new's reviews and demos when they are all of old games and maybe a new one or two? Seriously, OXM needs to realize I don't care about what was released last september anymore. There is enough new stuff coming out they should have some good video reviews and interviews on that stuff.

No dizzzout Kraft Cheese-XBA!:D OXM is so far behind da times it aint even funny.

I mean, aint no one else pi$$ed like me on da fact they are still putting old ass stuff like "Hunter: The Reckoning" on a demo disc dats been out almost a year now?

That's pitiful and embarrassing. And OXM's previews are aight, but there reviews are biased.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 02:24 PM
OXM is behind on previews especially...from about 5 or 6 issues back! :( :mad:

Brevity
12-03-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
I could have given them a walk through of that game the week it came out. I cant believe its on this disc, again I think they need to get the OPM ppl over to their pad and let them show the OXM ppl how to make a Disc.

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
That is not a SEGA GT add on too all you hopefulls. All it is is a Holiday Racing Demo. A new track, that does not download or attach as an add on to the full game in any way. All this is is a simple demo of the game on a special Holiday Track with a special Holiday Theme....

No Porsche for you....

And Hunter is a walkthrough not a Demo... I just got my OXM in the mail and I couldn't believe it. I thoguht it was an expansion pack and it wasn't.:mad:

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I just got my OXM in the mail and I couldn't believe it. I thoguht it was an expansion pack and it wasn't.:mad:

at least you got your oxm...i still dont...:(

CrazyCougar
12-03-2002, 02:37 PM
Why does everyone keep thinking free content is going to come via OXM? Granted they gave us the DOA expansion but I find it highly unlikely that OXM is going to give us much more than that. I'm surprised a thread about the Halo Online expansion from OXM hasnt started. This was one of the bigget rumors for the longest time that OXM would provide the update to make Halo on XBL available.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Humm...i just realized that theres alot of people from PA that come here...

Snoopy7548
12-03-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Maybe cause they finally realized they sucked at dem! I swear, I dunno about you kids dat are sweat it, but they are aweful.

Top 10 plays,.... ppsssffftt.. :rolleyes: It's a complete VCR looking joke.

lol, yea. some of them were lame. but some were pretty good. and i liked it. haha:D

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

lol, yea. some of them were lame. but some were pretty good. and i liked it. haha:D

maybe not enough people were sending stuff in? I remember that some of the clips were just from games that they put on there to show you what the game was like i guess...i have about 10 minutes of awesome stuff on tape, but 2 problems...some idiot taped a basketball game after the clips, so i have to copy the tape if i want to add more stuff...and number 2, i have the WORST vcr EVER, in the history of life...it does not rewind...i recently stopped fast forwarding, randomly shuts itself off, sometimes ejecting the tape to be nice, obviously is hungry so it eats nearly every tape...at least i have 2 more vcr's upstairs...

laughs
12-03-2002, 05:17 PM
Thats one sweet a$$ super damn demo disk sampler dvd xbox cd thing of a ma jig. I can't wait to bust the living snot outta my sweet a$$ super damn demo disk sampler dvd xbox cd thing of a ma jig. I'll get my sweet a$$ super damn demo disk sampler dvd xbox cd thing of a ma jig around the middle of the month. Man oh man I can't wait......this months sweet a$$ super damn demo disk sampler dvd xbox cd thing of a ma jig looks dope.

Liquid Gears
12-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

F'n A!! That's a lot of demos! :eek:

But, I'm sure they're short as hell

hiter101
12-03-2002, 06:56 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL DIDNT GET MY DAMN DECEMBER ISSUE THIS IS BULL$HIT :mad: :mad: :mad:

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

F'n A!! That's a lot of demos! :eek:

But, I'm sure they're short as hell

yeah, but look at the games...Rocky, nascar, blinx, splashdown...they all suck, except for Deathrow and Quantum Redshift (damn that takes forever to type...Quantum Redshift)...and i have Deathrow and the Quantum Redshift demo on MechAssault...this disc sucks balls. NO TOP 10 PLAYS P1SSES ME OFF!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 07:48 PM

yeah, but look at the games...Rocky, nascar, blinx, splashdown...they all suck, except for Deathrow and Quantum Redshift (damn that takes forever to type...Quantum Redshift)...and i have Deathrow and the Quantum Redshift demo on MechAssault...this disc sucks balls. NO TOP 10 PLAYS P1SSES ME OFF!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!! Splashdown is a good game but the demo is no where near as good as the full version. Deathrow rocks though. So does Blinx eventhough I know you hate it.

Afro Aura
12-03-2002, 07:53 PM
I'll still haven't got mine in the mail yet.:mad:
hehehe I've got mine and I'm over here in the UK, weird that

Liquid Gears
12-03-2002, 07:54 PM
Splashdown is a good game but the demo is no where near as good as the full version. Deathrow rocks though. So does Blinx eventhough I know you hate it.

Are you serious?? Maaannn.........and that's the demo I wanted to play the most :(

Yeah, none of our Blockbusters here in Edmonton have Splashdown. Don't ask me why cause I don't know.

Oh yeah....same with MotoGP :(

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Are you serious?? Maaannn.........and that's the demo I wanted to play the most :(

Yeah, none of our Blockbusters here in Edmonton have Splashdown. Don't ask me why cause I don't know.

Oh yeah....same with MotoGP :( I was about to buy Splashdown at Wal-Mart for $19.82 U.S.