PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1942

Sammy
12-03-2002, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know when this game is going to be released on the XBOX?

JJaX
12-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Im not sure. Hell I don't even know if they confirmed it for XBL. But why would they even bother making this game if it was XBL?

Btw, the game kicks ass! And it would be amazing on XBL.

Tribal Kult
12-04-2002, 07:21 PM
I wish I'd know as I'm waiting this game for so long and can't wait to play it on Xbox.

I even send an Email to EA about the release date but they don't answer my request. :(

By the way this game MUST be on XBL. If not then it's really really bad because this game is a lot more fun when played online. Let's cross our fingers and let's hope that EA is gonna make the right choice. ;)

WynnFire
12-04-2002, 11:40 PM
If I remember correctly, EA was going to let you play it on XBL but Microsoft wouldn't let EA run their own servers or something so they got mad and took out the option for XBL. I was originally going to get this for the Xbox but a friend got it for the PC and loves it and I love the demo, so I'm just going to get it for the PC.

Solid Cell
12-05-2002, 09:49 PM
It better come out for Xbox, man, I've been waiting since the "August" release! back in MaY!

OUberLord
12-06-2002, 01:01 AM
If it wont have live itll be crap, BF1942 rocks but the single player is horrible.