PDA

View Full Version : beyond halo. beyond this year. what games are on the way of interest?

viridian
11-19-2001, 11:44 PM
as any hardcore gamer would ...i been leafing over the release list. im trying to find the "AAA" games. games of great interest. take dead or alive 3 for instance. as good as it is, we all know that soul calibur 2 is most likely be better. (gameplaywise) so i try not to plan to buy simular games too close together. im not picking up simpsons road rage as sometime in the following months i know crazy taxi next is coming. that sort of thing (there are exceptions here and there.)

heres what im interested in. what about you guys? anything to add...post away. tell me the games you are most looking forward to and why.

my list so far- the top 12 (in no particular order)

1-halo
2-ssx tricky
3-blood omen 2
4-jet grind radio future
5-malice-kat's tale
6-soul calibur 2
7-project ego
8-panzer dragoon x
9-phanstasy star online x
10-crazy taxi next
11-metal gear solid x
12-shenmue 2

as a side note you can tell im not into sports, graphic fluff games, and i am a huge sega dreamcast fan, loved the dreamcast games despite the poor system sales (there was never any doubt to the quality of sega games ... just to there power to sell hardware. the fact that they went 3rd party is the best thing they could have ever done. but to this day i cant figure why that even after pounding home game of game of quality software that they even managed to fail. only sega has that kind of bad luck with hardware.)

so what games are the best? what will make the xbox great? and not just another ps2.

mojo__31
11-20-2001, 09:02 AM
If you like Halo, Brute Force will be the game to get, it will be a huge hit.

Bundy
11-20-2001, 11:07 AM
unreal championship

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 11:13 AM
Hunter: The Reckoning, Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding, Brute Force, Medal Gear Solid X, Mortal Kombat, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Grand Theft Auto <--------those are a few that are on my future list starting with Amped since that is coming out first. They are not in any specific order...but, to me, all of these games look amazing :D

EnTwined
11-20-2001, 05:23 PM
Unreal Champ, Silent Hill 2, Shenmue 2, Return to Castle Wolfinstein, NBA 2k2, NFL 2k2, Ghost Recon, SSX Tricky, Black and White, Crazy Taxi Next, Dino Crises 3, Grand Theft Auto 3, Max Payne

God, there's alot more, but It'll take up like 2 pages.

b1edjz79
11-21-2001, 05:34 AM
YES IT WILL

GreenFireX
11-21-2001, 01:33 PM
im looking forward to metal gear x, project ego, and blood omen two.

TwizTID
11-21-2001, 01:52 PM
I gotta get GTA3, Metal Gear Solid X, The Matrix, WWF RAW IS WAR, UFC Tap Out, Crazy Taxi, Max Payne, Brute Force, the lost goes on and on....and it's just gonna prove how much success the XBOX will have!

b1edjz79
11-22-2001, 10:04 AM
BE WATER I CALL IT FIGHTING WITH OUT FIGHTING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .

gtaplayer
11-22-2001, 02:31 PM
grand theft auto 3
medal gear solid x
silent hill 2
medal assult...all these games should be hits on da xbox system...much better then da ps2 versions

xboxlover
11-23-2001, 12:41 PM
I want gta3, the matrix, project ego an raw is war jus to name a few.