PDA

View Full Version : How many poeple think Maximus should have ghost recon?

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 02:47 PM
Maximus, why cant you get into ghost recon? lynux has it and he says it's great. Spartan VI has it too, and i have it and it got pc game-of-the-year awards! come on give it a chance!

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 03:18 PM
Oh yea and can you guys type in like one word so the thread doesnt die......

any word like

THE
OR
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALLADOCIOUS
OUT
SHOOT
WHAT
AND

anything, you guys anything

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 03:18 PM
im getting it and xbl, looks like a great game to me.

studepaber
12-03-2002, 03:39 PM
I exchanged this game 4 times because of it constantly freezing (I bought my xbox on the day it came out), and ended up just getting another game. What I played was good, except for the draw distance.

mattcoxonline
12-03-2002, 04:32 PM
I think he should. But I cant be arsed voting..... it wont change anything... :D

Kraft
12-03-2002, 05:02 PM
Im ticked that maxi hasn't added me to his buddy list! Where's the love?

carlbme
12-03-2002, 05:09 PM
Who's Maximus again?

Oh yea, one of that dozen individual's who are proud to call themselves dirty.

1. Take a shower!

2. Get the game so once me and my team brush up on our skillz we can take you down with the rest of the stinky type individuals.

;)

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 05:10 PM
C'mon man! where are you?

for getting an individual to buy ghost recon, there is no power greater than X

DZNUTZ
12-03-2002, 05:12 PM
of course he should...gee have u been reading my posts by anychance?:rolleyes:

anyways..i hear gr doesn't freeze up as much or at all if u have a newer xbox.
i heard it might be an issue with the difference of dvdroms older and newer xboxes carry.

even with the seldom and EXTREMELY frustrating occurance of the Freeze...and other lil bugs..this game is a MUST OWN!!!!

and with all things considered...thats very rare.

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 05:13 PM
hey is there anyway I can get into the dirty dozen? only problem I see is that itll be thirteen, but im a formidable opponent and will gladly take any task you require me to do.....

For getting into clan using pathetic beg tactics, there is no power greater than X

Frostberg
12-03-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
hey is there anyway I can get into the dirty dozen? only problem I see is that itll be thirteen, but im a formidable opponent and will gladly take any task you require me to do.....

For getting into clan using pathetic beg tactics, there is no power greater than X

LOL!

Dirty Bakers Dozen...

XBOX MSSC
12-03-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA

LOL!

Dirty Bakers Dozen...

LOL...that's a good one. :D

Frostberg
12-03-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC

LOL...that's a good one. :D

Hmm...

I'm gonna start a clan called "The Clean 12-Pack" or "Squeeky Clean Killers" and kill the D12...

SPARTAN VI
12-03-2002, 06:17 PM

Ehhh, don't worry about clans right now Covenant. I still have to school you in the ways of GR, my apprentice, like the good ol' days of CS. Then you will be a formidable opponent, young grasshoppAH!!:D

For schooling TheCovenant on how to play FPSs, there is no power greater than X

hahaha;)

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 07:06 PM
I don't know it's up to you.

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 07:09 PM
Spartan VI lol.

Hey i dont do badly for myself. i havnt beaten the tgame but i still get top 2 of every game i've played.

lol.
Sqeaky clean 12-pack! sounds good. But Maximus is in the dirty dozen and i like playing with him. hmmm whatever.

Sad thing is, i dont even know what he meant by dirty bakers dozen. *sigh* oh well..........

For not really knowing what a dirty bakers dozen is, there is no power greater than X

SPARTAN VI
12-03-2002, 07:26 PM
Spartan VI lol.

Hey i dont do badly for myself. i havnt beaten the tgame but i still get top 2 of every game i've played.

lol.
Sqeaky clean 12-pack! sounds good. But Maximus is in the dirty dozen and i like playing with him. hmmm whatever.

Sad thing is, i dont even know what he meant by dirty bakers dozen. *sigh* oh well..........

For not really knowing what a dirty bakers dozen is, there is no power greater than X

AHAHA, yup. I've trained you well in the ways of the force...er... the gun. But, the day when my apprentice can beat his master, will I truly be at peace..... of course I'd have to knock you in the head after saying 10000000 of obscene words, and accusing you of unplugging my controller, or having better PING. But in the end... I'll be happy......maybe.....

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 07:36 PM
lol spartan.

Why hasnt maximus said anything?

For not having anything important to say, there's nothing greater than the power of X

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA

LOL!

Dirty Bakers Dozen...

hey, i came up with that yesterday...but i forget what post...

l Maximus l
12-03-2002, 09:19 PM
Ah...not to worry, dudes...I'm thinking about starting a donation fund...this way you all can pitch in and buy Ghost Recon for me ;)

Okay...but, seriously...The game isn't even progressive scan...and, since I own an HDTV, I think it looks like crap. Seriously.

The game is pretty cool, though...I played it a few times...last time was over at my nephew's pad...

What bugs me about the game is that you can't see your gun. For some reason, it doesn't feel like an FPS. Also, (and a much bigger ALSO :D) is that I'll be sitting and playing...see an enemy...have my crosshairs firmly between the eyes of the enemy...I plow my index finger into the trigger and...to my bewilderment....I MISS!!! A big: "WTF!!!" sprays out of my mouth...

Can anyone explain this to me? I'm dumbfounded....:confused:

carlbme
12-03-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
What bugs me about the game is that you can't see your gun. For some reason, it doesn't feel like an FPS. Also, (and a much bigger ALSO :D) is that I'll be sitting and playing...see an enemy...have my crosshairs firmly between the eyes of the enemy...I plow my index finger into the trigger and...to my bewilderment....I MISS!!! A big: "WTF!!!" sprays out of my mouth...

Can anyone explain this to me? I'm dumbfounded....:confused:

You lack what is known as SKILL?!!!?!! ;)

EDIT: Speaking of donations you want to contribute to Getting Carl a HDTV fund?

:)

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 09:32 PM
Ah ha, i think i got it...i was reading the review in OXM issue 13 (didnt get jan yet) and they said something about the longer you are targeting the person, the more likley you are to hit them...so Maximus...i think Unreal has taken over your nervous system...

SPARTAN VI
12-03-2002, 09:41 PM
DONT WORRY MAX! If you don't like Ghost Recon, then you MUST grab Rainbow Six: Raven Shield. It's a graphical improvement along with some R6 improvements (tactical interface I guess). You can see your gun, and it runs off the Unreal engine which should feel familiar.

Maximus, your mailbox is full... I just wanted to say that I see your invites and stuff on XBL, but it won't let me use them to get in. I haven't been ignoring them, some bug, probably related to the reason why I can't hear you. Last time I joined your game (yesterday) it was lagtastic, and I remember it said, "You were killed by MAXIMUS-XBA" a couple of times, I thought it was the server but people were running around fighting, but I just saw them running straight into walls. Oh well, maybe the problem will be fixed someday.:(

DZNUTZ
12-04-2002, 12:44 PM
max ...i answered your missing the shot ? in another friend.
well i tried to at least.
don't be a grahix whore max!!!!
GO BUY GR!!!!

Brevity
12-04-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I own an HDTV
I got one too and this game looks fine on it, and the HD= extra kills b/c you can see ppl that others cant, just ask Filthy or Marc. PPl that have first gen color tv's like MSSC cant even begin to hang with us HD ppl.
:eek: