PDA

View Full Version : NO nudity in Doax

sHoP vAc
12-03-2002, 05:40 PM
In the xbox magazine it says that there will be no nudity in Doax, nor will there be a booster disc that will enable nudity. :(

Professor Kaos
12-03-2002, 05:42 PM
OMG big f*ckin deal, if you want nudity in a game go buy BMXXX

sHoP vAc
12-03-2002, 05:52 PM
Playya theres somthing called MSN if you want to tell me somthing!

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 06:04 PM
ummm one word, one syllable.

duh

For saying duh to obvios things, there is no power greater than X

SPARTAN VI
12-03-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
ummm one word, one syllable.

duh

For saying duh to obvios things, there is no power greater than X

HAHAHA, have you been putting the "-there's no power greater than X" thing everywhere? LOL, pretty soon it's gonna be a trademark of TheCovenant, kinda like NAW MEAN?! is NinjaScroll's thing.

But, oh well nudity thing, like Playya said, BMX XXX....:rolleyes:

carlbme
12-03-2002, 06:09 PM
Good, nudity is not needed for that.

Professor Kaos
12-03-2002, 06:14 PM
I'm a genious, and Shop I'd rather post and then spend more then needed time on MSN.

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 07:05 PM
I knew there was going to be no nudity because Team Ninja made the ESRB rating mad in DOA2 with the age option.

TheCovenant
12-03-2002, 07:19 PM
yea besides i ike the old fashion "leave it to the imagination" kinda thing they got going on. Personally i think all the girls in doa are classy, and if they took anything off without taste they would just seem slutty.

For leaving digital breasts up to the imagination, there is no power greater than X

Kortiz
12-03-2002, 07:30 PM
well, now that i think about it

i think if i want to see boobs i will put a p o r n o into my dvd player........or just look at naked women on the internet......

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Playya
OMG big f*ckin deal, if you want nudity in a game go buy BMXXX

Yeah, you have to beat both competition levels first...the second one took forever!

carlbme
12-03-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Yeah, you have to beat both competition levels first...the second one took forever!

PERV!!!

;)

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by carlbme

PERV!!!

;)

Actually, i did it for a friend...i dont even have the game. I will never buy a bmx game that does not have wipeout mode...and characters that bounse around like rubber rag dolls...but im alot better at the game than he is...so...

# 1 Stunner
12-03-2002, 08:55 PM
i wont even get doax so it doesnt effect me..

l Maximus l
12-03-2002, 09:06 PM
Hmmm...I was already under the impression that DOA Xtreme Beach Vollyball only had "hot chicks" in bikinis...not nude...

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Hmmm...I was already under the impression that DOA Xtreme Beach Vollyball only had "hot chicks" in bikinis...not nude...

nudity was just a rumor, so your not missing anything if they never intended to add it in the first place...

Xbox Owner
12-03-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Yeah, Tight bikini's...;)

Eh..I'm not getting this game..I doubt it will sale as good as it's hyped up to be..

Nameless
12-03-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by sHoP vAc
In the xbox magazine it says that there will be no nudity in Doax, nor will there be a booster disc that will enable nudity. :(

O no! Now I can't see the digital polygonal computer nerd created bobies I was so hoping to see! Now what ever will I do?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Evil_Dr_Beefy
12-04-2002, 07:41 AM
Being a bit of a Perv, myself.....i wouldn't mind a nude code..but the game looks so cool...you might not miss it. .....i think that every red blooded male with an xbox..is going to buy this game... Mmm....wicked thoughts..."hot chicks in bikinis"....what more could you want?!.... Gameplay.......Mmm...

C'mon Xbox Owner........a gamed as hype up as this one is going to sell millons of copied.....in fact i think your going to buy a copy, but you just won't tell anybody:)