PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Championship or Meach Assault

Domer
12-03-2002, 08:04 PM
I want to know what game is better, Unreal Championship or Mech Assault. I know that both are good but which one is better, that is the question. Post you response:eek:

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 08:07 PM
Unreal has more multiplayer options, so if your getting it for live, get Unreal...not that MechAssault sucks, it actually kicks áss!

Laxeph
12-03-2002, 08:16 PM
I don't like Unreal at all. Too fast faced. I think MA kicks arse. Go with that.

Torch
12-03-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Laxeph
I don't like Unreal at all. Too fast faced. I think MA kicks arse. Go with that. hey dude, for you sig, you have to host it at a site first, for example:

www.imagestation.com
www.ranchoweb.com
www.20m.com

then upload it to one of those, and then take the url of the picture and put it in between the [img] codes.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 08:41 PM
I use Analfire (angelfire) as a sig host...250free was giving me a bandwidth crap thing, so i just use the rename .gif to .txt trick and my image shows up. Screw you Analfire...;)

l Maximus l
12-03-2002, 08:47 PM
I own both and I can't stop playing Unreal Championship...and Mech Assault hasn't interested me nearly as much. I'll get to Mech Assault eventually, though.

But, because all people differ, I would rent both of them and see which one you prefer. :)

Cloud Strife
12-03-2002, 08:49 PM
I'd say MechAssault. It's not the best Mech game in the world but pretty good. I don't think I like MechAssault much better than Gun Metal. I know I'm the only one who loves Gun Metal.;)