PDA

View Full Version : PGR FLAW!!!! Really ****ing me off!!!!



Chaotic
11-20-2001, 01:52 AM
Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Im stuck on Level 3 at the last race of One on One and the funny thing is i beat the guy all the time and the race still says not completed, but yet i get awarded the car and it says metals gained 100%.

I have beat the **** Focus Foshworth with every **** car i have and i still get no medal awarded.

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here????

Thanks

P.S. Im about to throw my controller across the room and smash it into my tv :mad:

J98GT
11-20-2001, 11:24 AM
Do you have enough Kudos? I beat the Focus and they gave me the car, but I did not have enough Kudos to "complete" the track.

TwizTID
11-20-2001, 12:00 PM
You probablly don't have enough Kudos, a couple of times I beat the time or the opponents in Street race or in Overtake Challenge but I don't get a medal cuz I didn't have enough Kudos, it is called Kudos Challenge afterall! When u start the race it'll say target: (The Car U r racing against) and then at the top it'll say how many Kudos u need to get Bronze, Silver or Gold!

Chaotic
11-20-2001, 12:01 PM
I figured out what was wrong.


I had the diffculity set below what the bronze medal was, so thats why i wasnt getting the medal.

So now im on Tokkoyo.

Thanks

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 12:08 PM
LOL...that's what you get for putting it on "Easy mode" lol

The more difficult you make it, the more Kudos you can earn...man, I love this game! PGR is tighter than a frog's ass :D Ever since I ripped a few CDs from my personal CD collection and am listening to my preferred music, I can barely pull myself away from playing PGR!!!

Awesome graphics, amazing game play, killer audio...what else do you need!?! :D:D:D

Chaotic
11-20-2001, 12:10 PM
No its not that it was on easy, but that the diffculty was below what you need to get a bronze medal for some reason i dont know how it got like that because i for one didnt change it, it took me awhile to relize that.

aronx
11-20-2001, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
LOL...that's what you get for putting it on "Easy mode" lol

The more difficult you make it, the more Kudos you can earn...man, I love this game! PGR is tighter than a frog's ass :D Ever since I ripped a few CDs from my personal CD collection and am listening to my preferred music, I can barely pull myself away from playing PGR!!!

Awesome graphics, amazing game play, killer audio...what else do you need!?! :D:D:D

Tighter than a frog's ass?!? I'm guessing you've had experience with that? PGR gives me pleasure like whacking off to Brooke Burk!

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by aronx


Tighter than a frog's ass?!? I'm guessing you've had experience with that? PGR gives me pleasure like whacking off to Brooke Burk!

Aronx...sometimes I want to go over there and kick your ass...hehehe.... Actually, my buddy said that a few months ago...I laughed my ass off :D To my knowledge, he has no experience with frogs :rolleyes:

scarecrow kfj
11-20-2001, 05:48 PM
tighter than a frogs arse is in regards to it being water tight.

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
tighter than a frogs arse is in regards to it being water tight.

Thanks, Scarecrow...correct :)

skoot182
11-20-2001, 08:05 PM
Whew! thats a relief! :D