PDA

View Full Version : MUSIC...makes the people...come together...

SciFi
11-20-2001, 01:29 AM
This may be a dumb Q, but here goes,
Can the music you burn onto your HD be used in all games, or just a select few:confused: ?

THANX, for your time...:D

ChaZ
11-20-2001, 03:14 AM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...

I keep hearing how people would say "I'm gonna play my favorite music while playing my favorite games..."

What's the deal with that? I couldn't figger that out!

-ChaZ

Rochey69r
11-20-2001, 06:11 AM
hope this answers ya question.

you can only play custom music off ya harddrive in ya xbox if the game has that feature built in. i know halo dosnt (****)

but i think most car games will.

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 11:47 AM
Only selected games will let you play your ripped CD music. I have PGR and I am listening to music that I ripped from my personal CD collection (this makes the game even better if that were possible!!!). Also, you can do it on Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding...I have that game on pre-order...it's coming out in a couple days.

The games that won't allow you to listen to your personal CD collection do it on purpose because they want you to listen to the default music because it gets you really into the game. I think this is smart because, personally, I don't think that listening to Limp Bizkit and playing Halo would be as interesting eventhough I like that band. :D

Hugh_Jass
11-20-2001, 12:35 PM
Neither "Nascar Heat" nor "DOA3" support custom soundtracks AFAIK.

SciFi
11-20-2001, 05:12 PM
well, i only got 1 game at lonch, and it didn't support it, so i was wondering if it was just the game, or was i just too dumb to find the dam button that turns it on:D , getting all the other stuff this weekend hopefully;)

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 05:42 PM
SciFi...which game did you get?

SciFi
11-20-2001, 06:47 PM
Munch... it was broken too:( , so i got the new vertion today...
TG for the HD, i didn't have to restart the game:D

skoot182
11-20-2001, 06:51 PM
Tony Hawk 2x works with your music too