PDA

View Full Version : New Monster Cable Product for xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!

freddy1979
12-04-2002, 04:30 PM
the new monster cable product it's called Monster Cable Xbox 5.1 Speaker System.... i went to check in the company website and i cant find the product in the site which means they just got it in stock to build them and sale them later..... I'm an employee at monster i do the inventory control daily and when i went around the warehouse i saw this cool looking box with this kool amazing speaker system.... i dont know how much it would cost , well i check on the monster cable system and it shows that the whole system was gonna be sold at 133.30 $ i dont know if this it's gonna be the final prize ... i dont have all the details , give me a few mins and get some facts off the box , man i saw which i had a digital cam right now so i could show u guys , b back with some details ...ok

freddy1979
12-04-2002, 04:37 PM
ok here are some of the details i could get off the box itself

- 5.1 system for total surround sound
- 130 Watts of power
- designed specially for xbox( but also said on the box it could be use for ps2, gamecube but with the look of the system i would only say buy it for xbox beeing that it has the xbox colors black and gree.)
- powerfull subwoofer with volume control
- 5 satellite speakers ( 2 front, 1 center, 2 rear)
- full featured wireless remote
- THX- certified cables included
- oh yeah and the speakers man are so kool looking , they are black and green , the green part it's the screen of the speaker, man i really wish i could show u man how kool it looks , and im not just saying this cuz i work for the company , but the moment i saw them i knew i had to buy me one of those system.

I dont know if monster it's going into the speaker business or maybe this it's just another product for a great gaming xperience...well if i hear anything else guys i would let u know ok ...

xboxmaster2002
12-04-2002, 06:10 PM
any pics or anything...?

Premium Xbox
12-04-2002, 07:17 PM
Man your Best Buy must be slow at getting things! I saw one of these system's hooked up to Blinx in October. The sound was nice. They had a 5.1 system, a 3.1 system or just a Subwoofer. :cool:

Slacker
12-04-2002, 07:17 PM
that sounds really cool , I can't wait and if thats the price its a good one ,

freddy1979
12-05-2002, 11:28 AM
hey premium xbox , i dont work on best buy i work at the monster cable company at brisbane California, so u saw the xbox speaker system on october really , wow , than i dont know why monster hasnt put it up on their website yet ... so how did u like the look premium xbox , i think it's kool it goes well with the xbox

qpid
12-05-2002, 05:55 PM
Any more specs?

Watts?

Do the speakers have stands on them?
Can they attach to a receiver/television?
Are they true dolby digital?

When available?