PDA

View Full Version : Mortal combat help again!

BlindSniper
12-04-2002, 05:36 PM
Ok I have beating konquest with like 7 guys and 2 of them just need the last level to be beating....HOW THE HELL CAN I GET KOINS NOW TO GET NEW CHARACTERS!!! Im like 2500 gold koins short form reptile haha....cause I spent all my coins on little stuff....for some weird reason. So how can I get more koins? I tried arcade mode.....I got some koins but I dont know how to save and stuff.......because I dun havew eneought time to go through the whole arcade thing....I only do like 1 little fight atime then turn it off....

ScorpionX
12-04-2002, 06:36 PM
In arcade mode the coin value keeps going up as you progress, its not that hard to get the characters and arenas then. I have all the chracters but Drahmin and Cyrax and a bunch of arenas. It takes a while but I think thats the only way.

BlindSniper
12-06-2002, 08:42 AM
hmmm so halfway in you couldnt get out of it....spend some $$Kash$$ then go back in? or I have to beat it then thats when it quits for me and I go buy some characters and stoof.

destroydemons
12-08-2002, 09:33 PM
i beat konquest and i beat arcade so many times....but of course i wanted all the arenas , aside from all the characters....so here is a trick
http://www.gamewinners.com/xbox/MortalKombatDeadlyAlliance.htm
at the bottom, the tip that says "Easy Koins" and the last paragraph, that is an easy way to get koins..

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 12:20 AM
ok