PDA

View Full Version : New Game for Christmas

dementia
12-04-2002, 07:10 PM
My aunt is buing me a new xbox game for christmas...what game should i get?
i was thinking splinter cell but i dont think i have the patience. Maybe an Xbox Live game would be good. I donno, give me your thoughts.

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 07:20 PM
Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO all the way!!

Cloud Strife
12-04-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO all the way!! I saw on Capcom's website that they were delaying the game till January. Makes me mad because I wanted to purchase it.

VeNoMiZA
12-04-2002, 07:25 PM
get splinter cell or live dunno get a good game like ghost recon.

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I saw on Capcom's website that they were delaying the game till January. Makes me mad because I wanted to purchase it.

I saw that too, but I don't believe that at all. OK! December.....smartest month to sell games!! Why the hell would Capcom do such a dumb a$$ thing and release it in Janruary? Give me a break :rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
12-04-2002, 08:12 PM

I saw that too, but I don't believe that at all. OK! December.....smartest month to sell games!! Why the hell would Capcom do such a dumb a$$ thing and release it in Janruary? Give me a break :rolleyes: It might be that they are trying to be sure the game works well on Xbox Live. I might not be 100% correct though.

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 08:20 PM
Doubtful

laughs
12-04-2002, 08:38 PM
Get NHL 2K3..... If you like hockey, thats the game for you

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by laughs2907
Get NHL 2K3..... If you like hockey, thats the game for you

Are you kiding? The grafics are so sad in that game. Guy, if you like hockey get NHL Hitz 20-03. Now that game is the sh*t

MerimacHamwich
12-04-2002, 08:50 PM

I saw that too, but I don't believe that at all. OK! December.....smartest month to sell games!! Why the hell would Capcom do such a dumb a$$ thing and release it in Janruary? Give me a break :rolleyes:

Becuase it is capcom and all they know how to do is make the most basic type of game there is. A fighter.

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Becuase it is capcom and all they know how to do is make the most basic type of game there is. A fighter.

Not only fighters, man. What about all thier adventure games?

Bravo_2
12-04-2002, 09:08 PM
If you don't have patience, get Unreal Championship...

laughs
12-04-2002, 09:29 PM

Are you kiding? The grafics are so sad in that game. Guy, if you like hockey get NHL Hitz 20-03. Now that game is the sh*t

Hitz is good, but I don't consider it a hockey game. 2K3 is a lot better than 2003...plus its live.

Liquid Gears
12-04-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by laughs2907

Hitz is good, but I don't consider it a hockey game. 2K3 is a lot better than 2003...plus its live.

You don't consider it a hockey game?? Then what do you consider it, a baseball game? :confused:

NINE BREAKER
12-05-2002, 04:06 AM
:D Capcom also made Steel Battalion:D

Rancey
12-05-2002, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Has anybody seen that nerdshoe video clip?

"Hey capcom, how about another 2D Fighter, I don't think I've played enough of those."

laughs
12-05-2002, 07:49 AM

You don't consider it a hockey game?? Then what do you consider it, a baseball game? :confused:

Slowly places a salted cracker on Liquid Gears head and answers by saying.....Hitz is more of an arcade instead of simulation style game. I just don't consider those types of games blah blah blah yada yada yada and so on. ;)

dementia
12-05-2002, 02:56 PM
thanks for the input
Steel Batallion looks like such an awesome game, the only thing preventing me from getting it is a lack of $200
it'd be great with online support too
I think i'm gonna get ghost reacon, my friend mixmasta just got it and he says its awesome.

Cloud Strife
12-05-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by dementia
thanks for the input
Steel Batallion looks like such an awesome game, the only thing preventing me from getting it is a lack of $200
it'd be great with online support too
I think i'm gonna get ghost reacon, my friend mixmasta just got it and he says its awesome. It's the same with me. I want Steel Battalion but I don't have $200.

No Fear 23
12-05-2002, 03:54 PM
i like Unreal Championship

xboxman_1
12-05-2002, 09:47 PM

::: Marks another tally on list of ignorant statements by xbox fanboys :::

Are you dismissing the Resident Evil series, Steel Battalion, Dino Crisis series, Auto Modellista, Devil May Cry, the Onimusha series, the list goes on........ ?

laughs
12-06-2002, 08:35 AM
Yeah, Capcon kicks major a$$. Resident Evil is the best series ever made and I hope it will someday come to my BOX de X.

shnike123
12-06-2002, 10:19 AM
Well if u are impatient and just want a fighting game or something u should get mortal kombat deadly alliance the game is just utterly awsome hehe

EHWfedPres
12-06-2002, 11:22 AM
I have NHL Hitz 2002 and 2003 and 03 always ALWAYS freezes on me...luckily thats the only game that has given me major problems...

im getting Unreal and Ghost Recon.

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I have NHL Hitz 2002 and 2003 and 03 always ALWAYS freezes on me...luckily thats the only game that has given me major problems...

im getting Unreal and Ghost Recon. I not that big of a hockey fan but NHL Hitz rocks.;)

Leo
12-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by dementia
My aunt is buing me a new xbox game for christmas...what game should i get?
i was thinking splinter cell but i dont think i have the patience. Maybe an Xbox Live game would be good. I donno, give me your thoughts.

If you ALSO OWN GAMECUBE BUY ANimal Crossing a great game! Forx Xbox well....Dead To Rights if you don't own that game or Splinter Cell. Splinter Cell is really for patient people. I am patient don'y know about you.

Try rent these games SPlinter Cell, Animal Crossing, Serious Sam,
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Dragon's Lair 3D, Dead To Rights and Unreal Championship.

Note don't buy Unreal Championship for a single Player that game sucks for singel player. If you want Xbox Live games rent thses ones Unreal Championship, MechAssault and Moto GP.

If you buy SPlinter Cell you could also download extra levels by using Xbox Live it's really cool!

I don't own XBox Live well meybe later!

See ya!

Bye!

Cloud Strife
12-08-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by shnike123
Well if u are impatient and just want a fighting game or something u should get mortal kombat deadly alliance the game is just utterly awsome hehe Your right about that. The game brought Mortal Kombat back to being a great fighting game. I coundn't stop playing it while renting it.;)