PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO read this!!

Rochey69r
12-04-2002, 08:56 PM
ok in all my time of looking at clan sites on the net this has to be the most screwed up , pathetic, sad look at how some people take videogames.::

Clan XBX was the first Xbox Clan formed by developers for in house testing. Later the Clan expanded out to the public to bring gamers together on the XBox gaming console by Microsoft. We also host the IRC network for Xbconnect and 2 of our lead players are the Head Admins for the network.

Clan XBX and FC are actually one team. FC was primarly for the Ps2 group, but since many of us play cross platform, we will combine the team into one. The MSN message boards and chat are back up. We are returning to the original one since it was used the most.

Before signing up you must be able to say yes to all of the following. If you are not able to answer yes, then do not submit an application.

1. Are my skills in online games excellant?
LEARN TO SPELL EXCELLENT.

2. Do I have the ability to work with a team and improve my skills and the skills of other team mates?

3. Can I make team meetings at least once monthly?

4. Will I be getting Xbox Live?

5. Do I currently play Halo online using XBconnect from XBconnect.com?

6. Am I willing to follow instructions from higher ranking officers at all times? WTF???

7. Am I ready to join a clan that will be training in military style for Xbox Live? MILITARY STYLE?? ITS A GAME!!

8. Am I at least 16 years of age or older?
Obviously you arnt kid.

9. Will I stay with my clan, be dedicated and not give up and Join any other group?

If you can answer yes to these Questions, then you may click Join XBX on the left.

this page is found at the following link

http://www.xbox-clan.com/id82.htm

ScorpionX
12-04-2002, 09:26 PM
How is this remotely funny? :confused:

Bravo_2
12-04-2002, 09:34 PM
What a pitiful clan.

Professor Kaos
12-04-2002, 10:00 PM
Not funny but, very very very sad.

Dark Enemy
12-04-2002, 11:03 PM
it seems like there about to go into war, not to play video games. People like this are sad, i personally like clans where everybody is equal and respected.

Highlite23
12-05-2002, 09:10 AM
Silly members, he just misspelled Clan....here, let me help, it spelled C U L T :)

Mercury
12-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{
How is this remotely funny? :confused:

Scorpion must be a member of that clan or thinks those are all valid points. :confused:

No Fear 23
12-05-2002, 04:27 PM
LOL

Cloud Strife
12-05-2002, 04:44 PM
Sorry, I don't understand this.

laughs
12-05-2002, 05:38 PM
Holy ***** that frightened the snot outta me. There are actually people out there who are like that. Its a game. Just a game, thats all. Oh by the way, I have a cult.......I mean clan.....and I wanna know if you are interested. To join you must say yes to the following.....1. Farting is more than an hobby.....its a way of life for you. 2. There is no #2
3. While playing DOA you wish there was a pause button, so you can pay more attention to le characteurs du female 4. You spend at least 70% of your day on your a$$
5. Well there is no number 5
6. You do everything half a$$ed.

If you agree with most of these things you can send your resume to me. Few will be selected....cause I only take the best. Oh and please include a urine , blood and sperm sample. There will be some anal probing if you make it to the second cut.Thank you and good luck.

FaTBoi702
12-05-2002, 09:29 PM
Dude this really is pathetic. I like games and everything, but I would never join a "clan". Would you like to know why? Ok, at our arcade in the city (Fort Wayne) They have a Lan Club, all the people in that club are single 45 year old guys with long hair and smell like B.O. And I will never end up like that.....I hope

laughs
12-06-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by FaTBoi702
Dude this really is pathetic. I like games and everything, but I would never join a "clan". Would you like to know why? Ok, at our arcade in the city (Fort Wayne) They have a Lan Club, all the people in that club are single 45 year old guys with long hair and smell like B.O. And I will never end up like that.....I hope

LOL!!!! He speaks the truth. We have the a clan near were I live. Its a small group that give the general public nightmares. They are composed of pony tails wearing, sarcastic virgins who live in there 87 year old mothers' basement. Oh and superhero costumes usually come into play. :confused: