PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Soul

amanwithabible
12-04-2002, 10:33 PM
Its a shame that a good game could be ruined by lack of creativity by the scriptwriter. The using of Gods name repeatedly has ruined this game for me and others. No game ever sells because Gods name is taken in vain, thats not what generates sales, it only limits sales cuz some people are offended when their God is profaned AND THEY WON'T BUY ANYMORE GAMES FROM THE MAKERS OF SPLINTER CELL! It also further desensitizes people to the reality of God, Hell, damnation, salvation, and drags Jesus' name through the mud once again. The name JESUS, THE ONLY NAME IN WHICH PEOPLE CAN BE SAVED! Acts 4:12

I am very reluctant to buy anymore Clancy games.

kazual
12-05-2002, 06:44 AM
How many times has this been posted?

Chaotic
12-05-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by amanwithabible
Its a shame that a good game could be ruined by lack of creativity by the scriptwriter. The using of Gods name repeatedly has ruined this game for me and others. No game ever sells because Gods name is taken in vain, thats not what generates sales, it only limits sales cuz some people are offended when their God is profaned AND THEY WON'T BUY ANYMORE GAMES FROM THE MAKERS OF SPLINTER CELL! It also further desensitizes people to the reality of God, Hell, damnation, salvation, and drags Jesus' name through the mud once again. The name JESUS, THE ONLY NAME IN WHICH PEOPLE CAN BE SAVED! Acts 4:12

I am very reluctant to buy anymore Clancy games.

Just play the damn game and stop worrying about so many damn things :mad: There are a lot of other things in this world to worry about then to get all worked up over the use of GODs name in Vain. If it offends you then return the game :rolleyes:

Serious guys give this a break.

No Fear 23
12-05-2002, 04:57 PM
yea, come on.

if ya dont want to play it, then dont play it. we will still play it no matter what

EHWfedPres
12-05-2002, 05:46 PM
Dude, shut the **** up. If you dont like the game, dont play it.

and what i dont understand is that why everyone does not believe in Jesus...if he was on Earth once before and people saw him, then if course everyone would believe it. Just like an old store or building or landmark that was torn down, you dont need evidence of its existence, you believe people when they tell you it was there, but why is it different with jesus? I believe in God and all that, but it just does not make any sence...****

The text moderators are in here for a reason. Please do not try to skirt around them to write cuss words as you are doing nothing but annoying us mods who have to take our time to censor them. Thank you.

Kraft-XBA

Kortiz
12-05-2002, 09:16 PM
i love this game and on top of that I DRIVE AN EFFING SUV SO SUCK THIS YO!!!

Kraft
12-06-2002, 12:20 AM
We're gonna go ahead and call this thread quits as I see exactly where it is going, and that is about the same place as the last one went. Not that I don't like God, or don't think He/She is a good thing, but I hate reading spam flames. Thank you and good night.