PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Sea

EphMune
12-05-2002, 07:57 AM
Has anybody read about this game. i am very interested in it because i have seen screen shots and the graphics are beautiful and i also read that you can like fight thousands of enemies on the screen at the same time. can anybody tell me any more info. on this game, has anyone played a demo or anything? info please

Cloud Strife
12-05-2002, 08:35 AM
The game is quite similar to Koei's other game Dynasty Warriors. It takes place in sci-fi universe. There are some RPG elements mixed in with the game.

Afro Aura
12-05-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by EphMune
Has anybody read about this game. i am very interested in it because i have seen screen shots and the graphics are beautiful and i also read that you can like fight thousands of enemies on the screen at the same time. can anybody tell me any more info. on this game, has anyone played a demo or anything? info please
take a look at this (http://xbox.ign.com/objects/016/016260.html):D

Cloud Strife
12-05-2002, 02:43 PM
I'm defiantely looking forward to Crimson Sea. I am just deciding whether I should buy Crimson Sea, Shenmue II, or Crazy Taxi 3 as my next Xbox game. My goal is to get my Xbox up to 20 games or more by the end of the year. The number 20 ties the amount of Dreamcast games I had at the end of the second year.

VeNoMiZA
12-05-2002, 02:53 PM
i m going to get this for christmass looks really good, hope it plays well.

Cloud Strife
12-05-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
i m going to get this for christmass looks really good, hope it plays well. Since it's out in Japan, at least it probably won't be delayed.;)

No Fear 23
12-05-2002, 04:15 PM
im gonna rent it first

Unreal
12-05-2002, 04:35 PM
This game is on my christmas list to go along with Fatal Frame and Unreal Championship.

P.S Burning Ranger, Crazy Taxi 3 is on sale at Toys R' Us. Here in Canada its 49.99. So in the U.S. its probably 29.99. I am picking it up this weekend probably :D

Cloud Strife
12-05-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
This game is on my christmas list to go along with Fatal Frame and Unreal Championship.

P.S Burning Ranger, Crazy Taxi 3 is on sale at Toys R' Us. Here in Canada its 49.99. So in the U.S. its probably 29.99. I am picking it up this weekend probably :D It was $29.99 at my Toys R Us but they were out of it. It is also that price at my local Babbages and Best Buy. Best Buy is similar to Futureshop.

Thanks anyway though.;)

Afro Aura
12-05-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Unreal

P.S Burning Ranger, Crazy Taxi 3 is on sale at Toys R' Us. Here in Canada its 49.99. So in the U.S. its probably 29.99. I am picking it up this weekend probably :D
You'll like Fatal Frame just don't play it on your own and though a surround sound system, the game is very scary