PDA

View Full Version : Capcom vs Snk delayed.......

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 12:04 AM
Yup on www.ebgames.com it has it comes in January and same thing at gamefaqs.com

GokuX
12-06-2002, 12:08 AM
Stank. Now all my scheduled beatings of other XBA member will be delayed. :mad:

OUberLord
12-06-2002, 01:00 AM
You have a schedule? :P Well, mark me up as a defeat, but my friend could be formidable :)

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 01:23 AM
This was a game i was really excited to play and would of sold alot especially because of christmas but o well

Kraft
12-06-2002, 01:47 AM
You know, I hate to say this, but EB release dates are about as accurate as bb guns from 500 yards out. I wouldn't take it too close to heart until it is heard from a more reliable source.

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
You know, I hate to say this, but EB release dates are about as accurate as bb guns from 500 yards out. I wouldn't take it too close to heart until it is heard from a more reliable source.

Not only does EB say that, but look at there site and look at gamespot.com and gamefaqs.com. I hate to say this but it is 100% delayed

Ninja Scroll
12-06-2002, 09:50 AM
my reason for living in da 4th quarter of this year have all gone down da f;n drain,.. sniff..

.. I pre-ordered mine Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO (http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=210279) at gamestop.com and I feel like I have just been stabbed 10 times,..

.... :( ..

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 03:05 PM
I saw that a while ago. Well, I already have plenty of games to buy this year, but there is a problem. It comes out the same time I buy Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Kung Fu Chaos.

Ninja Scroll
12-06-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I saw that a while ago. Well, I already have plenty of games to buy this year, but there is a problem. It comes out the same time I buy Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Kung Fu Chaos.

Im not really worried about Panzer Dragoon Orta. Im sure I will beat dat game in less then a weekend and do whatever with it's extra's.

I dont know WTF Kung Fu Chaos is!:confused:

And I know I will be addicted to DOAX with all it's collectables.
They say over 300 items t obuy in da store!!! WOW!:eek:

DZNUTZ
12-06-2002, 03:25 PM
u don't know what kung fu chaos is?

don't u watch the previews on the oxm discs?
MS has been pushing this game pretty aggressively considering how lil they advertise.

its a SSB type game.
carton fighters...on live.
whateva..look it up yourself

btw..u know that once u beat panzer dragoon orta..u unlock the ENITRE original panzer (sega saturn right?) to play.

but i'm sho you knew that right.

kinda like i'm sho u knew..that u can unlock the ENTIRE house of the DEAD 2 in HOTD3

Ninja Scroll
12-06-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

1. don't u watch the previews on the oxm discs?
MS has been pushing this game pretty aggressively considering how lil they advertise.

2. btw..u know that once u beat panzer dragoon orta..u unlock the ENITRE original panzer (sega saturn right?) to play.

kinda like i'm sho u knew..that u can unlock the ENTIRE house of the DEAD 2 in HOTD3

1. I got my new OXM in da mail da other day. I scanned to see da reviews and threw it right on da couch. Aint even look at dat lame demo disc yet.

OXM is weak. They are atleast 3 month behind everyone else and da issue is da thiniest one yet!:rolleyes:

2. I am not aware of da original Panzer as a bonus for beating Orta, but hey... it's nice to know,...if it's true.
I still own da original from da Sega Saturn dayz. It's aight, not a classic like Panzer Dragoon Saga though.

As for HOTD3, it's not even a hidden extra. It's in da manuel telling you all kinds of junk about HOTD2 gameplay & settings.

It's looks really weak after playing da new HOTD3 and it's stunning visuals.:o

**btw, I need to go find my sniper HOTD3 Light Gun to blast Dizzy's ass foe telling me to look up info on dat Kung Fu game when he should know damn well im too lazy to do it** :cool:

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

don't u watch the previews on the oxm discs?

its a SSB type game.
carton fighters...on live.
whateva..look it up yourself

btw..u know that once u beat panzer dragoon orta..u unlock the ENITRE original panzer (sega saturn right?) to play.

kinda like i'm sho u knew..that u can unlock the ENTIRE house of the DEAD 2 in HOTD3 Actually when you beat Panzer Dragoon Orta you unlock Pandora's Box. The Pandora's Box has several unlockanbles like Art Gallery images, other things, and the original Panzer Dragoon.

Ninja Scroll
12-06-2002, 03:55 PM
Actually when you beat Panzer Dragoon Orta you unlock Pandora's Box. The Pandora's Box has several unlockanbles like Art Gallery images, other things, and the original Panzer Dragoon.

Aight dat what he just said?:rolleyes:

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
my reason for living in da 4th quarter of this year have all gone down da f;n drain,.. sniff..

.. I pre-ordered mine Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO (http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=210279) at gamestop.com and I feel like I have just been stabbed 10 times,..

.... :( ..

Same here man, this ruined my damn schedual, i preordered it at EB. The delay better be for a good purpose.

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3

Same here man, this ruined my damn schedual, i preordered it at EB. The delay better be for a good purpose. I think there are trying to ensure the quality of online play. Like their doing with Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 05:53 PM
I think there are trying to ensure the quality of online play. Like their doing with Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

If its delayed for a good cause im aliright wit it, cause this game should have no lag at all so that it can be played.

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
maybe they are adding live....

wait its already there..what could they be doing?

is brute force gonna be live..and KFC is gonna be awsome

hahah Kung Fu Chaos's initals are KFC..lmao That might be the reason they delayed both games. The only problem is the recent updates of those games say nothing about LIve being added.

I just had some KFC popcorn chicken today.;) Great food. I just started a poll on Off-Topic forum on "who has the best fast food?".

Liquid Gears
12-06-2002, 06:56 PM
It's not delayed, guys. Capcom has had it up as January since they put the game in the XBOX on their site for the first time. I know a guy at Future Shop and he says it's coming out December 13th anyway. Trust me it's not coming out in January.

Whatever.........Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA was just released today!!

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Whatever.........Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA was just released today!! That game was awesome on Dreamcast.;)

MerimacHamwich
12-06-2002, 07:02 PM
LOL, how can they be behind schedule on making a 2d cartoony fighter.

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
LOL, how can they be behind schedule on making a 2d cartoony fighter. What's wrong with a 2-D Fighter. I owned 15 2-D games on my Dreamcast and they were some of by best games. I'd love to see several 2-D games come to Xbox.;)

MerimacHamwich
12-06-2002, 07:35 PM

I never said anything was bad about a 2d fighter...

However, it would be amazingly simple to program compared to the rest of the games out today. I just don't see how they can be behind schedule on such a simple game.

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 07:41 PM
Most 2D games are better than 3d fighting games. Liquid gear 3 sites even 4 say its delayed: www. ebgames.com, www.gamespot.com, www. gamefaqs.com, and the capcom website

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 07:42 PM
Most 2D games are better than 3d fighting games. Liquid gear 3 sites even 4 say its delayed: www. ebgames.com, www.gamespot.com, www. gamefaqs.com, and the capcom website I would agree wth several sites more than employee from Futureshop. There computers are usually behind EB and Gamestop.

Liquid Gears
12-06-2002, 08:39 PM
Most 2D games are better than 3d fighting games. Liquid gear 3 sites even 4 say its delayed: www. ebgames.com, www.gamespot.com, www. gamefaqs.com, and the capcom website

Ahhh...I don't know we're gonna have to wait and see. Hopefully it will come out December 13th. Oh PLEASE come out December 13th :confused: :( Please God Please

Also, this Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA is unbelievable!! Seriously guys, you would be extremely impressed by how capcom put this game on a handheld. It's mint......MINT!! I seriously am shocked at how they made this game exactly like the Dreamcast & Arcade version. Amazing!! I highly recommend you pick this game up if you have a Gameboy Advance! The only thing I'm having a problem with, is getting those damn special moves on those tiny GBA buttons. It's tough! Other than that, I'm giving this game a 10/10!! If you have a GBA and are totally into Fighting games......Go pick it up now!! :eek:

MerimacHamwich
12-06-2002, 09:57 PM
Your opinion on witch type of fighting game is better doesn't change the fact that one has way more complex programming. That ofcourse being the 3d fighters.

Dark Enemy
12-07-2002, 03:34 AM

Your opinion on witch type of fighting game is better doesn't change the fact that one has way more complex programming. That ofcourse being the 3d fighters.

And does it say anywhere that i want to change the fact. Im just saying ( look carefully) SOme 2d fighters are better than 3d.

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Ahhh...I don't know we're gonna have to wait and see. Hopefully it will come out December 13th. Oh PLEASE come out December 13th :confused: :( Please God Please

Also, this Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA is unbelievable!! Seriously guys, you would be extremely impressed by how capcom put this game on a handheld. It's mint......MINT!! I seriously am shocked at how they made this game exactly like the Dreamcast & Arcade version. Amazing!! I highly recommend you pick this game up if you have a Gameboy Advance! The only thing I'm having a problem with, is getting those damn special moves on those tiny GBA buttons. It's tough! Other than that, I'm giving this game a 10/10!! If you have a GBA and are totally into Fighting games......Go pick it up now!! :eek: Even though I haven't purchased a GBA yet, I'll ask you, How does it control with only four GBA buttons?

Ninja Scroll
12-07-2002, 08:54 AM

I never said anything was bad about a 2d fighter...

However, it would be amazingly simple to program compared to the rest of the games out today. I just don't see how they can be behind schedule on such a simple game.

Im gonna have to agree with Ham-sandwich on dis one.
@D's are simple as hell. Da only reason there could be is to improve on it's online mechanics.
And for a ping-pong game like dis. It cant be all dat difficult since it's not a 3D game da actually takes skillz in making it online compatible. :rolleyes:

I dont think so junior. There is no 2D fighter dat can compare to Soul Calibur I & II, or Virtua Fighter 2 & 3 (4 sucks!).

MerimacHamwich
12-07-2002, 12:38 PM

And does it say anywhere that i want to change the fact. Im just saying ( look carefully) SOme 2d fighters are better than 3d.

You posted right under my post that you think 2d fighters are better than 3d fighters. Leading people to believe that you are arguing with me. Even thought the argument made, made no sense.

VeNoMiZA
12-07-2002, 12:49 PM
i think 2d fighting games are great so are few 3d ones like soul calibur and mortal kombat.

Dark Enemy
12-07-2002, 04:30 PM
What i mean ninja and sandwich is that not all 3d fighters are good, and didnt say all 2d fighters were better than 3, i just meant that some 2d fighters can compare and even be better. My arguament had nothing to do with how easy or hard it is to make the game/ NAW MEAN...?

clutch
12-16-2002, 04:00 PM
Well I guess we all hated that this happened and I was kind off hoping that the release date wouldnt be pused down further but to no avail.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=229956

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 04:24 PM
I saw they pushed the game back more. My Xbox needs a 2-D Fighter badly.

DT21
12-16-2002, 04:27 PM
O well, at least DOAX is coming out in January, hopefully. Isn't this game out on all the other systems?

# 1 Stunner
12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
yea will brute force be xbl?
by the way whats is this game is it a fighter?

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by # 1 Stunner
yea will brute force be xbl?
by the way whats is this game is it a fighter? Are you asking about Capcom vs. SNK 2? Yes, it is a 2-D fighter like Street Fighter Alpha. I have Capcom vs. SNK on Dreamcast and it was a good game. I held off buying the Gamecube and Playstation version just to get it for Xbox.:)