PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft's Osaka GameShow Plans

Knight
12-06-2002, 10:23 AM
Microsoft's Osaka GameShow Plans
Reported By Dennis Day

Microsoft revealed today that it is planning to participate in this weekend's Joshin Osaka GameShow 2002. Scheduled for December 7-8 at the Joshin Nihonbashi, admission to the event will cost 500 yen. According to Microsoft representatives, playable versions of several upcoming games will be available at the show including Crimson Sea, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, Blinx, Nine, and many more. In addition, Microsoft has several Xbox stage events planned including presentations by Capcom, Namco and Sega throughout the expo. Expect more details and coverage in the coming days here on XenGamers.

http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/9350/

But will Microsoft show any new games?

Unreal
12-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Of course MS will show more games. If they want to make any head room in Japan at all they will have to show games that are tailored to that market, or games that will at least peak the gamers interest. Because if they dont, whats the point of having the show?

Dre
12-06-2002, 02:53 PM
I hope we'll be getting some more news about that N.U.D.E. game after this show. The premise of it sounds so cool, and the graphics looked unbelievable!

Knight
12-06-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I hope we'll be getting some more news about that N.U.D.E. game after this show. The premise of it sounds so cool, and the graphics looked unbelievable!

N.U.D.E. is never going to coming out any where outside of japan!

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 03:00 PM
I seems as though Microsoft aims to do at least four events a year. I would love to make a trip to Japan to go to one of those in the futuree. I hope Microsoft does another Xbox unleased again and give everyone the chance to play Xbox together.

Knight
12-06-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I seems as though Microsoft aims to do at least four events a year. I would love to make a trip to Japan to go to one of those in the futuree. I hope Microsoft does another Xbox unleased again and give everyone the chance to play Xbox together.

E3 is a way bigger show and better!

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Knight

E3 is a way bigger show and better! I know that, it's just that I have always wanted to go to Japan and buy several videogames, action figures, game soundtracks, and special edition sets to games.

Knight
12-06-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I know that, it's just that I have always wanted to go to Japan and buy several videogames, action figures, game soundtracks, and special edition sets to games.

If you do you better start saving up, because to fly to japan cost $$$ and hotel cost alot too!

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Knight

If you do you better start saving up, because to fly to japan cost $$$ and hotel cost alot too! I'm hoping Bill Gates will give me some of his money.;)

alien_69
12-06-2002, 11:57 PM
i might go. it's a two hour train ride from where i'm at. the weather is miserable tho. i'll bring my camera if i do go.