PDA

View Full Version : Converted to xbox

Kia
12-06-2002, 07:03 PM
I have been a PS2 fan for a long time and i was introduced to the xbox by my father who said it will be the dominant system, for i while i didnt believe him til i saw and WOW:eek: i am happy with my purchase!!

Kia*

speedbuggy76
12-06-2002, 07:05 PM
One of the best purchases you'll ever make, happy gaming and welcome to XBA!

MerimacHamwich
12-06-2002, 07:06 PM
Congratulations or your new xbox.

Welcome to xbox addict as well!
:)

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Kia
I have been a PS2 fan for a long time and i was introduced to the xbox by my father who said it will be the dominant system, for i while i didnt believe him til i saw and WOW:eek: i am happy with my purchase!!

Kia* Welcome to the forum and I'm gald to see you converted. I use to be a Playstation fan a while ago saying Xbox wouldn't succeed. Now the Xbox is my favorite and most played videogame system. I've played my Xbox for 387 days straight.;)

Dark Enemy
12-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the forums (besy forums around). And welcome to the better side. The X

Cloud Strife
12-06-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
Welcome to the forums (besy forums around). And welcome to the better side. The X I'll agree these are the best froums around. All other sites were too slow and there were too many people who like to flame.

The X is the better side; like they say "There is no power greater than X"

shnike123
12-07-2002, 03:10 PM
I have to admit i have played ps2 games like vice city, FF games etc r nice but xbox is the crap. Ever since i played games like Halo, NFL 2k3, and mech assault i think xbox is the best. You made a good decision to convert to xbox. Enjoy

HaloMasterVI
12-07-2002, 05:15 PM
So, KIA, what kind of KIA do you drive? If you drive a kia...

My g/f has a 2001 Sephia and I drive it occasionally, good cars, those Kias...I like the Sorento SUV, I actually plan on getting one when my Cherokee is paid off.

Yes! Be happy with your Xbox! I knwo I am happy with mine and have been ever since I bought it on launch day in 2001! Your standards are upped! Now ! Go Pick up Halo and Splinter Cell the 2 best games on the planet!

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
So, KIA, what kind of KIA do you drive? If you drive a kia...

My g/f has a 2001 Sephia and I drive it occasionally, good cars, those Kias...I like the Sorento SUV, I actually plan on getting one when my Cherokee is paid off.

Yes! Be happy with your Xbox! I knwo I am happy with mine and have been ever since I bought it on launch day in 2001! Your standards are upped! Now ! Go Pick up Halo and Splinter Cell the 2 best games on the planet! The name Kia also comes from the Sega Saturn RPG game Albert Odyssey. The magic user in the party was a purple hair girl named Kia. One of the best games I ever played.;)

Frink
12-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Welcome to XBA Kia. I hope you enjoy your new Xbox, and your stay at Xboxaddict.

AmpedRider
12-07-2002, 06:44 PM
have fun with ur xbox

Kia
12-08-2002, 12:57 PM
Thanks! i feel nice and comfy at XBA.

Kia*

Spike Minoda
12-08-2002, 03:33 PM
No thats part of the full porky. We have some exceptional 7-11 donuts! 'Care for one? Welcome to xba, kia, and anyone else who is new here.

canadianboi3
12-08-2002, 06:49 PM
CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE!! and welcome to the XBA family

rio2012
12-08-2002, 08:59 PM
Enjoy the props of owning the best BLEEPING system on the face of this earth.

P.S. GET XBOX LIVE FOR EXTRA FUN !!! :cool:

destroydemons
12-10-2002, 03:37 PM
ull like xbox better. I think the reason PS2 sells so many games is that they buy whatever game they want, they buy the stupidest games sometimes, but they do get a little profit out of it and with all the stupid games they have, thats a lot of profit.....

ARONO129
12-10-2002, 03:41 PM
Yesterday I found out about three people at my work that bought an Xbox. It's really caught on. No wonder...best console and best value.

destroydemons
12-10-2002, 04:58 PM
yea XBOX has the best deals now

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Kia

Kia*

I shall have a beer in celebration :D

Also, welcome to the Addict!

Frink
12-10-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

I shall have a beer in celebration :D

Also, welcome to the Addict! Maximus just needs a reason to drink more beer. :)

Casper
12-10-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Frink-XBA
Maximus just needs a reason to drink more beer. :)

Yea, poor bastage drinks more beer and plays more UC by the minute...think he forgot about DD....and how to clean out his PM box ;)

Kia, welcome aboard...enjoy your stay :)

Where are you from? And what other games are you going to get?

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by casper

Yea, poor bastage drinks more beer and plays more UC by the minute...think he forgot about DD....and how to clean out his PM box ;)

Kia, welcome aboard...enjoy your stay :)

Where are you from? And what other games are you going to get?

hehe...

Dude...I haven't forgotten about the Double D... But, keep in mind that I hold a ranking of 37 on Double Domination with Unreal Championship...keeping a good name for us dirty ones :D

Casper
12-10-2002, 09:24 PM

hehe...

Dude...I haven't forgotten about the Double D... But, keep in mind that I hold a ranking of 37 on Double Domination with Unreal Championship...keeping a good name for us dirty ones :D

Well...in case you get back to this...we have a clan match against TXB's Off Topic Lounge this weekend. Saturday and Sunday night, both nights start at 7pm EST.....Sat. - MechAssault and MotoGp and Sunday is GR...no UC yet, due to no one having it :confused:

You want in Waxy? :D

Btw, congrats on the rankin...I know that's what you've been dying for ;)

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 09:29 PM

Well...in case you get back to this...we have a clan match against TXB's Off Topic Lounge this weekend. Saturday and Sunday night, both nights start at 7pm EST.....Sat. - MechAssault and MotoGp and Sunday is GR...no UC yet, due to no one having it :confused:

You want in Waxy? :D

Btw, congrats on the rankin...I know that's what you've been dying for ;)

Sure, dude...I can do Saturday...but, keep in mind that I don't have GR. I do have MechAssault and MotoGP, of course. But, MotoGP is only the demo version. If that's cool with you dewds, then, I'll be there with frosty beverages on my end table :D

Spike Minoda
12-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Hey, Max, when I get xbl, i can get into a game with you in it right? i mean its been forever since i (almost) whooped you in halo. too bad xbc doesnt like my pc. if i can get it to work on my pc, maybe i can beat ya! :D I mean, do you still play halo on xbc or gsa at all?

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by DanieLudacriSSK
Hey, Max, when I get xbl, i can get into a game with you in it right? i mean its been forever since i (almost) whooped you in halo. too bad xbc doesnt like my pc. if i can get it to work on my pc, maybe i can beat ya! :D I mean, do you still play halo on xbc or gsa at all?

I haven't played on XBC for a long time...it's all about XBox Live. Also, I use only Microsoft dedicated servers so no one has a host advantage.

Just get XBL and I'll show you how to play UC :D

Casper
12-10-2002, 09:48 PM

Sure, dude...I can do Saturday...but, keep in mind that I don't have GR. I do have MechAssault and MotoGP, of course. But, MotoGP is only the demo version. If that's cool with you dewds, then, I'll be there with frosty beverages on my end table :D

You're in man :)

I'll send the invites at 7pm or around there. MotoGP is only the demo, no unlockable bikes are allowed either. And Mech will be Team Destruction...Game on bro...and I'll have my brew here too...East Side to West Side :D

Casper has to note to Kia that we tend to go Off Topic in new comers' threads ;)

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 09:52 PM

You're in man :)

I'll send the invites at 7pm or around there. MotoGP is only the demo, no unlockable bikes are allowed either. And Mech will be Team Destruction...Game on bro...and I'll have my brew here too...East Side to West Side :D

Casper has to note to Kia that we tend to go Off Topic in new comers' threads ;)

Cool...I'll practice up on MotoGP...it's been awhile... :D

Oh...by the way, I cleaned out my PMs...whoops! ;)

Spike Minoda
12-10-2002, 10:01 PM
Well i gotta try now, my mom said i cant and wont get xbl until i get straight a's!! what the heck!? well i guess i wont be on till february. pfttt. and she says she doesnt like the fact i will be 'talking' to ppl on the internet verbally. i said, "mute button" and "Voice masking" and shes like, well we'll talk to your dad and well find a deal. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 10:04 PM
Well i gotta try now, my mom said i cant and wont get xbl until i get straight a's!! what the heck!? well i guess i wont be on till february. pfttt. and she says she doesnt like the fact i will be 'talking' to ppl on the internet verbally. i said, "mute button" and "Voice masking" and shes like, well we'll talk to your dad and well find a deal. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol, dude...that sucks...just hit the books... Just so you know, I got a 4.0 gradepoint average my entire senior year in high school. College...well, that's a different story :D

Spike Minoda
12-10-2002, 10:06 PM
WHAT SUCKS IS I GOT 4 B's and A and a C+!! omfg! maybe she just wanted to see my reaction and suprise me on christmas? and yeah, i study so much ive really only been able to use my xbox for music..:confused: how is unreal's single player?

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 10:08 PM
how is unreal's single player?

I'm not too sure, admittingly...I've only played it on XBox Live :D

Spike Minoda
12-10-2002, 10:12 PM
Lol.. i should have known you would have said that. hmmmmm.... ok.. what if i dont have a credit card? is there a way to sign up without one?

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 10:15 PM
Lol.. i should have known you would have said that. hmmmmm.... ok.. what if i dont have a credit card? is there a way to sign up without one?

Nope...you gotta have one....it's required. It's MS law ;)

Spike Minoda
12-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Ok, well.. hmm.. Here goes a lot of persuasions!! I hope i ever even make it to xbox live before it supports xbox 2! :D

Xbox Owner
12-10-2002, 10:24 PM
praise your father