PDA

View Full Version : Getting my xbox in 7 hours!

qpid
12-06-2002, 09:28 PM
The gf bought me the xbox bundle for xmas but is giving it to me early when she comes in 7 hours!!

I already have 3 games for it: Halo, Bloodwake, Fusion Frenzy that I got from the xbox retail thing, now i just need the fricking system and another controller and xbox live and mechassault, etc....

Liquid Gears
12-06-2002, 09:48 PM
Right on, man! You made a good choice by pickin' XBOX. Good job, enjoy!:)

ARONO129
12-06-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by qpid
The gf bought me the xbox bundle for xmas but is giving it to me early when she comes in 7 hours!!

I already have 3 games for it: Halo, Bloodwake, Fusion Frenzy that I got from the xbox retail thing, now i just need the fricking system and another controller and xbox live and mechassault, etc....

You are going to love the Xbox experience. Playing Xbox is probably the most fun I've ever had.

EHWfedPres
12-06-2002, 11:51 PM
goood news, but bloodwake sucks, halo and fuzion frenzy kick @$$ tho...

Plewis
12-06-2002, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't open bloodwake or FF, just play the demo of FF on halo, it's much more fun than the actual game and bloodwake aint even worth looking at. Get Splinter Cell instead:)

congrats on the xbox though. You definitely will not regret it, unless you do:D

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by qpid

I already have 3 games for it: Halo, Bloodwake, Fusion Frenzy that I got from the xbox retail thing, now i just need the fricking system and another controller and xbox live and mechassault, etc.... Bloodwake actually can be a fun game. The only problem is it can get quite difficult. That is why I used cheat codes on the game. Fuzion Frenzy is a great game to play with four people. Much better than the terrible Mario Party 4 on Gamecube.

Zion
12-07-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
goood news, but bloodwake sucks, halo and fuzion frenzy kick @$$ tho...

You're absolutely nuts. Blood Wake is a KILLER game. I've found that most people who don't like it just couldn't win so they just said the game sucks. This is not a sissy-boy game. You need some skill.

Fuzion Frenzy....well he said his GF got it for him. They'll probably have a blast playing together because women like that game. It'll probably be the most fun they've had in a while with their clothes on.

Mega Gamer
12-07-2002, 01:35 PM
Sweet! Are you getting halo?

No Fear 23
12-07-2002, 01:51 PM
ur not supposed to know what u r getting for christmas:(

qpid
12-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Halo is a blast

gasp gasp *pant* gasp gap

In regards to Bloodwake, is there anyway to trade it in for another game somewhere, I know ebgames does it occasionally for new titles.

Oh well next step xbox live on Tuesday

MXSmkin
12-07-2002, 02:30 PM
Two words. Have Fun!:) :) :)

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Zion

You're absolutely nuts. Blood Wake is a KILLER game. I've found that most people who don't like it just couldn't win so they just said the game sucks. This is not a sissy-boy game. You need some skill.

Fuzion Frenzy....well he said his GF got it for him. They'll probably have a blast playing together because women like that game. It'll probably be the most fun they've had in a while with their clothes on. It's nice to see other people liking Bloodwake. The title had a few problems but it was a nice start. Bloodwake is a like it or hate it, like Gun Valkyrie, JSRF, and Blinx.