PDA

View Full Version : PGR - Rap

scarecrow kfj
11-20-2001, 03:14 PM
Any one like rap? I am looking forward to downloading the new timberland cd on it. If you like rap check it out.

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 04:41 PM
Wow, Scarecrow...I didn't realize Gangstas live in Green Bay! lol

scarecrow kfj
11-20-2001, 04:44 PM
lol I am not near greenbay. I am in milwaukee / brew city. Home of Miller and used / kind of still is, the home of pabst

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
lol I am not near greenbay. I am in milwaukee / brew city. Home of Miller and used / kind of still is, the home of pabst

LOL...Miller and Pabst?!?! Dude, you don't have to brag!!....those are some seriously exotic beers, man! hehehe :D

I'm just giving you a hard time...Actually, rap is cool...though, Limp Bizkit is more of my type of rap :p

teXman
11-20-2001, 07:33 PM
I didn't know it was out already. I know the beats are gonna be good as usual. I just have some Memphis Bleek burned onto the drive thus far.

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 10:26 AM
Tex. Mamn it is so tight. I would say it has to be one of Tims best cds. He has one of his songs actualy in PGR. it is located in the area you create your own CD. Music Manager. If you get the chance get the cd it just came out yesterday. Man it gets me hyped playing pgr.

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 10:41 AM
That's awesome, Scarecrow...isn't the music manager bad ass or what? I mean, you get to play whatever kind of music you want! This is so tight!!! Anything from Frank Sinatra to Metallica, from Engleburt Humperdink to Limp Bizkit, and from Young MC to Outkast...this game rocks! :D It's not that I WOULD play Engleburt Humperdink...but that I COULD if I wanted to (just my creative example :D)

VAN
11-21-2001, 11:02 AM
Rap music?

Ummm....... word, yo (or something like that)

Did I sound too white just then?

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 11:33 AM
lmao. maybe just a little van. I should have maybe stressed hip hop not hardcore gangsta shiznic. I like hip hop cause it features more talent better beats and its not just about money hoes and slangen

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 11:40 AM
Like, yo yo yo, and stuff. Yo bus dis, sup homies? Sheeeeeeeite!!

Dudes, I'm too white to pull this off...:eek:

VAN
11-21-2001, 11:53 AM
Can I get some mad props or something? Everything gets "mad props" except me, and I'll be ****ed if I'm gonna live my life w/o someone giving ME some "mad props". :D

Oh, and word.

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 11:53 AM
the only people that I know that speak like that are white boyz from the subs trying to be hard. well those and people who are hooked on phonics. I was gettofied (braughtup in the getto) but thats dosnt mean I cant talk proper. Matter of fact most folks I grew up with speak better than those I talk to on the phone at work ( I work with mutual funds ). j/k yall its all good. me my peeps just chillen and downen some four ohs and hiten the splif. Slappen some bones bust'n sum spades, yall down?

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 11:54 AM
van da man you got more props than h-wood.

skoot182
11-21-2001, 12:00 PM
1 word: word

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 12:00 PM
Translation: Hey, Scarecrow, how iz muh ma ****in ebonix sounding? I be usin' an Ebonics translator at www.joel.net/ebonics/transltor.asp at da moment while typing dis here into normal English an' dis here iz what came out. Pretty tight, huh? Ya' dig?

Original: Hey, Scarecrow, how is my ebonics sounding? I am using an Ebonics translator at www.joel.net/ebonics/transltor.asp at the moment while typing this into normal English and this is what came out. Pretty cool, huh?

LOL...this site rocks!

VAN
11-21-2001, 12:01 PM
Matter of fact most folks I grew up with speak better than those I talk to on the phone at work ( I work with mutual funds ).

Scarecrow at work:

:: phone rings ::

Scarecrow: [picks up phone] Yo yo. Acme Mutual Fundage is in da hizzouse. Who dis?

Caller: Excuse me?

Scarecrow: Reckanize, foo! If ya dont know, you betta ax somebody. You want me to hook you up with da phattest deal on Mutt Funds or what, yo?

Caller: [hangs up] ::click::

:D

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 12:05 PM
lmao.. van you funny.

you wanna hit this bionic ebonic chronic?

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 12:10 PM
Dudes...be I cold turkey? Hey, I've been posting some funny sheeit here...give me some luv! Yo bus dis, some luvin' homies! peep this sheeeit. Whatcu tinkin', man? :D

VAN
11-21-2001, 12:11 PM

you wanna hit this bionic ebonic chronic?

::consults Websters:: (not the dictionary, but the book written by that black kid who played Webster--Emmanuel Lewis)

Scarecrow, according to Emmanuel, you have just asked me to partake in an organic--yet illegal, substance. He goes on to advise me that it is ok to accept your offer, but I'll have to hide the herb from Ma'am and George.

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by VAN

::consults Websters:: (not the dictionary, but the book written by that black kid who played Webster--Emmanuel Lewis)

Scarecrow, according to Emmanuel, you have just asked me to partake in an organic--yet illegal, substance. He goes on to advise me that it is ok to accept your offer, but I'll have to hide the herb from Ma'am and George.

Ebonics Translator: ::consults Websters:: (not da dictionary, but da book written by dat negroid kid who played Webster--Emmanuel Lewis)

Scarecrow, according ta Emmanuel, ya gots just asked me ta partake in an organic--yet illegal, substance. He goes on ta advise me dat it iz otay ta accept yo' offer, but I'll gots ta hide da herb from Ma'am an' George. Jus' like Orenthawl James.

LOLOLOL

VAN
11-21-2001, 12:23 PM
I've always hated that word "negroid". Just irritates me. Sounds like anything other than what it is.

As a gaming weapon:

"Dude, I was playin' Halo III, but the New Covenent kept lobbing negroid grenades at me."

Or as a medical condition:

"Not tonight honey. I was moving boxes today and pulled a negroid."

Or as a breath freshner:

Negroids: Curiously Strong

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 12:27 PM
max. that trans is bad. It sounds like a colledge prof trying teach in the trailer park...lol it just needs to flow a little bit more. LOL so yall be down for sum good ****? went to this bar last night they had 2 cent drinks.. with girls dancing and flashing and man I felt like I was in a strip joint.. lol

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 12:31 PM
lol . have you ever noticed Shakespear and ebonics have alot in common?

VAN
11-21-2001, 12:33 PM
lol . have you ever noticed Shakespear and ebonics have alot in common?

Wordeth to dat.

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 12:42 PM
yo romeio yo romeio where dat punk romeio.

I am getting off topic but has anyone seen the pics for gun metal? that game looks sweet. tight b!tchen awesome totaly tubular off da hook

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 01:00 PM
Yes, I gots seen da pictures fo' Gunmetal. I th'o't da graphics peep pimp-tight in regards ta da background, but, I didn't th'o't da graphics o' da characters looked like dey matched up very well. It almost looks similar ta Halo. By da way, I'm usin' da Ebonics Translator making dis here :D peep this sheeit!