PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1942 Xbox

MadMoose
12-07-2002, 07:57 PM
anyone heard any rumors or news for the xbox version of BF1942? (except for that article on XBA a month or two ago)

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by MadMoose
anyone heard any rumors or news for the xbox version of BF1942? (except for that article on XBA a month or two ago) Digital Illusions is still working on the game for Xbox, but it depends wheter EA will release it or not. The release date is at Q3 2003. It's just that Microsoft and EA have to come up with a deal on online games. It also said Digital Illusions was working on Rallisport Challenge 2.;)

MerimacHamwich
12-07-2002, 08:39 PM
Oh my god. Quarter 3 2003? That is so stupid. I was thinking I might get the game, but that was when I though it would be out like within the month.

EA SUCKS!

I stand by that statement to the fullest degree. I will never buy an EA product.

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Oh my god. Quarter 3 2003? That is so stupid. I was thinking I might get the game, but that was when I though it would be out like within the month.

EA SUCKS!

I stand by that statement to the fullest degree. I will never buy an EA product. I agree about EA. That's why I refuse to buy any of their games on any system. Next time, make the EA Sucks larger than size 10.

TheCovenant
12-07-2002, 09:10 PM
agreed on the EA thing, i hope they stop sucking so much, still if the xbox version is anything like the pc version, then i will most likely get it.

For stating something no one cares about, there is no power greater than X

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
agreed on the EA thing, i hope they stop sucking so much, still if the xbox version is anything like the pc version, then i will most likely get it.

For stating something no one cares about, there is no power greater than X I'm the one who always says "There is no power greater than X" It's in my sig.:)

# 1 Stunner
12-07-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'm the one who always says "There is no power greater than X" It's in my sig.:)
yes there is....god.....:D

VeNoMiZA
12-08-2002, 11:42 AM
EA should stick to make sports games, not action games....

bada-bing
12-08-2002, 03:30 PM
ya know who sucks more than EA ..... Ubi and Tom Clancy!!!

lol jk

SPARTAN VI
12-09-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant

For stating something no one cares about, there is no power greater than X

If everyone ,except TheCovnenat, doesn't but BF1942, then he'd be the only one onLIVE. HAHA that'd be funny...
I'm the one who always says "There is no power greater than X" It's in my sig.
He's been going crazy with that recently, there's no stopping him now, but it's kinda funny to read them. It's like Ninja Scroll's "NAW MEAN!? ".