PDA

View Full Version : Important SPlinter Cell secret revealed!!! READ!!!!

Leo
12-07-2002, 08:25 PM
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some secrets about Splinter Cell. Ok I also got my January Magazine on December 6th. SO I looked up in the challenges page. If you have a January Magazine turn to page 108. The challege is if you have Splinter Cell. Don't just go through a game find a secret! The secret is that you could find RAYMAN in Splinter Cell hidden somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right RAYMAN the classic UBI SOFT character!! IS hidden somewhere in Splinter Cell!!!!

As soon you get the magazine turn to page 108 if you don't belive me. And read about it! Just trying to help!

Please reply!!

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Leo
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some secrets about Splinter Cell. Ok I also got my January Magazine on December 6th. SO I looked up in the challenges page. If you have a January Magazine turn to page 108. The challege is if you have Splinter Cell. Don't just go through a game find a secret! The secret is that you could find RAYMAN in Splinter Cell hidden somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right RAYMAN the classic UBI SOFT character!! IS hidden somewhere in Splinter Cell!!!!

As soon you get the magazine turn to page 108 if you don't belive me. And read about it! Just trying to help!

Please reply!! :cool: It's nice to see one of my favorite videogaming characters in Splinter Cell.;)

Leo
12-07-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
:cool: It's nice to see one of my favorite videogaming characters in Splinter Cell.;)

You favorite character is Rayman? Cool. I think there is Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc comes out in March 2003.

Davidjazzman12
12-07-2002, 08:47 PM
Leo,

I get XBM and i saw that challanges page. COuld u please PM me and let me know where Rayman is? thanx man

Cloud Strife
12-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Leo

You favorite character is Rayman? Cool. I think there is Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc comes out in March 2003. I will definately be buying it. I had the first Rayman on Playstation and the second on Dreamcast. I rather had my first on Sega Saturn though.

Leo
12-07-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Davidjazzman12
Leo,

I get XBM and i saw that challanges page. COuld u please PM me and let me know where Rayman is? thanx man

I didn't find him yet. Besides I don't own the game BUT I rented the game on December 7th 2002 at blockbuster for eight days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lighting effects is amazing!

I think I will have some time to find that Rayman in Splinter Cell.

If I wiil find one I'll tell you!

Oned day I might find and tell. PM me means send me a private messeg?

See ya!

I'll try to find him! I am on level 1 I have to find a Black Box.

Davidjazzman12
12-07-2002, 09:02 PM
ya PM means private message

aight well if u have any secrets let me now

do u have any secrets now?

Leo
12-07-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Davidjazzman12
ya PM means private message

aight well if u have any secrets let me now

do u have any secrets now?

Nope didn't find anything. I am only on level 1 I passed through the keypad of the balcony. Remember there were 2 guys standing? Well I killed those in stealth then went inside the house opened the secret picture on the wall and found the code to access the balcony. That's where I stoped.

DISTURBED
12-07-2002, 11:47 PM
im on the Chinese Embassy mission and i haven't found any rayman (but i didn't know about it either) but i will look from now on so if i find him (i prolly won't :( ) i will post where at:cool:

No Fear 23
12-08-2002, 09:08 AM
i havent seen him yet, maybe he is hagnin on a wall as a picture. if he pops up out of nowhere in the game, im gonna shock his ass casue raymen sucks :)

Kraft
12-08-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I will definately be buying it. I had the first Rayman on Playstation and the second on Dreamcast. I rather had my first on Sega Saturn though.

Dude, wasn't the first rayman on Atari Jaguar? You know, "the jaguar is so powerful this game runs at 60 fps!" Anyone else remember this?

DOOM
12-08-2002, 11:22 PM
Yeah, i remember... I Still Own It!
Rayman Was a Showcase title For the O'le Jag!