PDA

View Full Version : ~* [NEW] DOA: Extreme Volleyball #9 on the Famitsu MOST WANTED list *~

G-Xis
12-08-2002, 12:10 AM

http://ruliweb.intizen.com/data/news3/12m/08/xbox/doax.jpg

Translated French Article below: (I could use a better Translation from any frenchies.. :D )

"DOA XBV in the most wanted charts of Famitsu

HAS defect to see titles Xbox in the classification of the better sales of games to Japan, the magazine Famitsu uniformly publishes a list of the games the more awaited by the Japanese players. This listing allows to release the tendencies of the sales of big hits. For the 1st time for several months, a game Xbox arrives to classify itself in the ten first ones. It is a matter very sulfurates DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball that enters to the 9th place, jammed between a Sakura Taisen (Sega/PS2) at 10th place and French francs Tactics (square/gba) in 8th position. Or hides itself therefore Panzer Dragoon Orta? "

Untranslated French Article below:

"DOA XBV dans le most wanted charts de Famitsu

A défaut de voir des titres Xbox dans le classement des meilleurs ventes de jeux au Japon, le magazine Famitsu publie réguliÃ*rement une liste des jeux les plus attendus par les joueurs nippons. Ce listing permet de dégager les tendances des ventes de gros hits. Pour la 1Ã*re fois depuis plusieurs mois, un jeu Xbox arrive à se classer dans les dix premiers. Il s'agit du trÃ*s sulfureux DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball qui entre à la 9iÃ*me place, coincé entre un Sakura Taisen (Sega/PS2) à la 10iÃ*me place et FF Tactics (Square/GBA) en 8iÃ*me position. Ou se cache donc Panzer Dragoon Orta ?"

Source: French Gaming Site (http://www.xboxplorer.com/index3.html)

And here is a related snippet direct from this month's issue of OXM:

OXM "XBOX IN JAPAN" Excerpt

"Xbox Japan wants to sell out 500,000 XBOX systems in total in the year end sales battle...

..Microsoft will hold a lot of user events in big cities, broadcast TV commercials with some famous Japanese Actors, and sell XBOX system campaign with free DVD Playable Kit.

..About game software, Microsoft has decided the great seven titles, and pushes them strongly in promotion. The great seven games are Dead or Alive: Extreme Volleyball, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead to Rights, Crimson Sea, Shin Megami Tensei (Atlas), OTOGI, and Blinx. According to my magazine, the top game of readers want to buy is.. DOAX!. The 2nd is Ninja Gaiden, and the 3rd is HALO 2! The DOA:X is really popular. I guess it will sell out 100,000 copies, however now in Japn the XBOX gamers are only 200,000 people. --Koji Aizawa (Editor in Chief for FAMITSU XBOX"

(Let me know if this is old news)

DISTURBED
12-08-2002, 12:15 AM
soz i didn't read it i just looked at the big nice pic u posted but if u hadn't of posted it i woulda read it lol j/k im going to read it if i can stop looking at the pic (it has very nice graphics):cool:

G-Xis
12-08-2002, 06:18 PM
:rolleyes:

Brnthngs
12-16-2002, 10:30 PM
yeah, I'm very excited about the DOA XBV game. can't wait.

Liquid Gears
12-16-2002, 11:38 PM
Please :rolleyes:

This game is gonna blow chunks. The only thing great about it is the chicks. Outlaw Volleyball is gonna KILL this game. I can't wait for Outlaw Volleyball!! It will look very nice in my XBOX collection beside my Outlaw Golf.

I'm hopin' the next Outlaw game after Outlaw Volleyball will be an Outlaw Lacrosse. Ohh!! That would murder all sports games :cool:

Master Chief 33
12-18-2002, 08:07 PM
Hell nah man! DOA XBV looks way better than Outlaw.