PDA

View Full Version : beginning of splinter cell

AppoX
12-08-2002, 09:27 AM
ok i just got sc and am just starting it in the first level. i get past the building that is in flames and talking to the contanct and just startin in the streets. i jump over the road onto the other walkway, go around the side and there is that guy in the backyard. is there anyway to get into the house without going aroudn the back? i mean ever tiem i get him adn kill him silently 2 more people come out the back and start shooting at me, how do i do it?

bada-bing
12-08-2002, 02:31 PM
you dont really need a stratigy to do it, i just slowly move threw the bush where he stands and shoot him in the head. When the other guy comes out he doesnt notice you if u stay in the bush. Wait for him to come close and hit him in the head too. And ive never seen another guy. Theres only two in that area. If the second guy does see you just go back behind the fence and wait a bit so he isnt concentrating on you. Then go back n shoot him.

fowlowl
12-09-2002, 06:13 PM
just sneak through the window

Kortiz
12-09-2002, 11:53 PM
you are playing on hard i am assuming.

you got bullets....USE EM hehe nah.....the guy is gonna be talking on his walkytalky.....shoot him after he finishes talking......get him in the head....if they start coming out after that just stay in that walkway.....and find a way to pick em off that way. otherwise sneak up to the door that triggers the dudes to walk outside. shoot em then.....

Carnage
12-10-2002, 06:53 PM
You can sneak right up to the guy while hes talking on his walkytalky. Grab him, and use him as a shield. Shoot the second guy, then knock the first guy out.

You can also, as someone already said, crawl into the window