PDA

View Full Version : Poor Saps!

Bakero
12-08-2002, 10:13 AM
:) :D :D :)

Ok Ok I know how you guys feel, luckily I figure out how to trick out the system...Yeah Fight The Power...honestly earning coins in the conventional way is ridiculous, I don't know what those Midway guys where thinking, crazy dudes...

So here's the solution to your problems...

Anyway I have the PlayStation2 version so you’ll have to figure out what the different function buttons are for the X-Box. That should be easy enough…

Enter the versus menu and load a profile for each player. Press R2 to display the wager screen. Then, max out the wager for one Koin type and select "OK" on both controllers. Back at the character selection screen, unload one profile then reload the same profile. Then, alternately unload the second profile and reload it. Press R2 to go into the wager screen again. If done correctly, you both should have won the amount of coins wagered. Repeat this for this same Koin type until you are satisfied. Then, wager one final time for a few Koins and finally complete a battle. After returning to the character select screen, you must press Triangle to exit out and re-enter the versus menu. Repeat this for the other Koin colors. Note: Once you have 1000 Koins for one color, fight and save and redo it for the same color so you increase at a rate of 1000 Koins per profile load/unload. Then, repeat at about 10,000, so you get 10,000 per battle rather than 1,000 and so on. Also, when wagering hold Up on both controllers to increase the rate the Koin Kounter rises.

I hope this is not too confusing for you guys, anyway it should work, I know I know you probably have tears in your eyes, now you won’t have to put in ridiculous long hours just to earn those stupid coins.

;) :eek: :eek: ;)

Bakero
12-08-2002, 10:17 AM
Shoot I've seem to have clicked on the New Thread rather than the Reply Button...Anyway This is for the Mortal Deadly Alliance...

samslophead
12-09-2002, 09:10 PM
good thinking.....

destroydemons
12-10-2002, 01:55 PM
actually i didn't have to work that long to earn mine...but it wuda tooken longer than that. i had to do same thing but i had to fight after each wager, but no1 lost any koins.:D o well i got everything i wanted anyway

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 12:14 AM
thanks, nnow the fun part of the fighting game ( fighting) can be cheated out of. thanx.