PDA

View Full Version : Do You DeathRow ?

Acid Snow
12-08-2002, 12:35 PM
DeathRow; just to refresh your memory...

Deathrow Features:

Multiplayer support for up to eight players
Highly detailed characters, modeled using more than 55 bones each for life-like movement, and up to 7000 polygons each for a realistic character shape
Facial animation capable of blinking and talking, and expressing pain, anger, happiness and other moods
Chacters will have more than 55 bones each, allowing lifelike movement
More than 15 combat sports arena locations, each with their own unique architecture and gameplay elements
13 playable teams, each with their own background, special abilities, and motivation for competing
Over 130 unique characters
Dozens of holds
Over 800 base animations
Xbox effects such as bump-mapping, specular lighting and bumped reflection mapping
The ability for users to import their own music

Here are 2 links with GOOD INFO & SCREENS!
http://forum.xbox365.com/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007973
http://forum.xbox365.com/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007283

And if you are new to XBox here are some games that I PERSONALLY recomend:
GAMES TO BUY:
1) DeathRow
2) Halo
3) Sega GT 2002
4) RalliSport Challange
5) MechAssault
6) Splinter Cell
7) Apex

GAMES TO RENT:
1) Steel Battalion
2) Dead Or Alive 3
3) Morrowind
4) Quantium Redshift
5) Enclave
6) Project Gotham Racing

EHWfedPres
12-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Funny...i was just thinking about playing Deathrow. I unlocked the First Blitzers the other night...i beat them about a month ago though, i was kicking @$$ with the Slashers in the meantime. Im either goign to unlock Multi-Disc, or another team to beat on. Deathrow is so much fun, especially on Extreme against good teams best players...i beat the Protectors 23-22 or something like that, 25-23 maybe, i forget, but the b@$t@rd$ were beating up my team and i was the only person still in the game.

Mercury
12-08-2002, 12:44 PM
You know what, I have more bones in my hand then those character models but if I'm in a boring environment, then I'm bored. No matter how many bones I have.

So that's the question. WHo cares how many bones a character in a game has. Is the game fun?

EHWfedPres
12-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Mercury
So that's the question. WHo cares how many bones a character in a game has. Is the game fun?

YES! :)

Acid Snow
12-08-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

YES! :)

It's Second ONLY TO HALO! I GAURANTEE YOU THAT!
Its one of the Best XBox games of 2002