PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in HAlo (Level)

tbird
11-20-2001, 04:43 PM
I'm up to the level where I'm going underground with the Capt to obtain a Chronographer map I believe. Well the capt. doesn't really go undergoriung just I do,...

Well I got what I needed and I'm told to get back to the surface and I see my aircraft landing.. Problem is I don't know what to do. I try going inside and it doesn't do anything. I've gone in my jeep all aroung the beach and still nothing..

I'm told to go back to the surface but nothing happens.. Anyone know what I'm talking about ????

HELP >>>>>

scarecrow kfj
11-20-2001, 04:46 PM
Did you try jumping ? I am not trying to be a smart arse but if you try just running on to it it wont let you . you will have to jump on it. Did you see the orange arrow anywhere?

sinizuh
11-20-2001, 07:11 PM
it should give you a tip that says "Push X to enter the plane thingy"... so push X

tbird
11-21-2001, 01:09 PM
I must be a real idiot.. It stated t press X to get into vehicle.. I kept thinking it was talking about the jeep .... What was I thinking..

My wife actually told me to press X ... Thanks both of you...

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 01:24 PM
LOL

VAN
11-21-2001, 01:54 PM
Takes balls of ENORMOUS size to admit you had to ask for help on such a simple task. I'll give you credit for that. If I had figured out my mistake, I woulda game back in here and made up some b.s. about having to exhchage the game for a new copy. :D

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 02:49 PM
LOL, van

anthony_osborn
12-02-2001, 07:37 PM
in that level when you go under ground and it tells you to go back to the surface and find somehow to open the door, where do you go to open the door and how do u do it. pleasse help.

BigAl
12-02-2001, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by anthony_osborn
in that level when you go under ground and it tells you to go back to the surface and find somehow to open the door, where do you go to open the door and how do u do it. pleasse help. Anthony, as I recall, you go back out and you're in a building on an outcropping overlooking the beach. You can only go back in one direction from the outcropping... so go back that way, and down towards the beach. Once you reach the beach one way takes you back to the area where you landed, the other takes you on to where you need to be. There is another building entrance that takes you into a separate security complex. It's pretty much that simple. In fact, seeing as how it is an island, you can pretty much go either direction upon reaching the beach and end up where you need to go, as you can circle completely around. The details are a little trickier than that, of course. But it should be fairly obvious where to go, by where you keep encountering those Covenant vermin. Good luck. :D