PDA

View Full Version : splinter help CIA

bada-bing
12-08-2002, 02:24 PM
I am on the level where you have to go into the CIA building with no gun. I can get in and i can get pretty far. I always get stuck later in the level where there is the front desk and the guard is walking up and down the hallways. It is right by the big white room that you can see threw a bullet proof window. I think it might be the battery generator. I havent gotton the gun yet. I dont have any major problems, its just that i always take some shots every once in a while and eventually die. There is no part that is really hard. Does anyone have any stratigies for this part??

jack talent
12-08-2002, 03:24 PM
I think I know which part your talking about. If its where the hallway splits into a fork.... you can either go right or left, but not straight. If this is what your talking about then keep reading.

Go to the left side.... continue on until you get to a sliding door, go in crouching. Wait for the two guys to finish talking, then turn off the lights. When the guy comes over to turn the lights back on, knock him out. Go back out in the hallway..... hide in one of the draker spots, wait for the patrol guy to pass you and grab him from behind(do it slowly and don't make any noise). After that it should be pretty straight forward, just time all your moves.

I hope this was the right part.

bada-bing
12-08-2002, 03:25 PM
yes that was the right part. ty

Bakeman
12-09-2002, 04:19 AM
I just passed that part tonight.. now I'm stuck at the end of that level, I'm sooo close, but I had to turn it off, I just couldn't play anymore tonight lol.

I was gonna say basically what jack already said

Good luck mate!