PDA

View Full Version : Bmx Xxx

anthony_osborn
12-08-2002, 07:04 PM
what do you think of this game. will it be a must or a bust. I personaly think its a total must.

CrazyCougar
12-09-2002, 09:56 AM
I rented this game to see what the hype was. I really wasnt all that impressed with it. The stripper video's aren't even that great...LOL...I've been to Scores and I know there are better dancers than that up there. LOL Wow, you get to see an ugly dancer with fake boobs jiggling around. Not my idea of a great addition to the game.

As for gameplay, its okay, but I much prefer Matt Hoffman.

The language in the game got a little ridiculous at points. If I wanted to hear some of that crap I'd just go down to the inner city wards. The game pushed the limits alright...actually there are no limits that I saw.

And for those of you looking for the nudity, LOL, its not all that great either. The polygon characters are not very detailed. Definitely not the DOA girls. Like I said before even the nudity in the stripper videos could have been better. Fake boobs on an ugly chick just doesnt do it for me.(Hmm, uh, "x" those last statements, it makes me sound like a pervert...LOL!)

Anyway, if you are curious check it out. Otherwise dont waste your money. (this turned into a review...geeeez)

shrew king
12-15-2002, 12:26 AM
i voted a bust, the only thing they could do to get anyones interest was to add nudity. sure thats good, but believe it or not, a console is for games, not for getting off.

OuFtb
12-15-2002, 10:15 AM
A total Bust. The game from what I heard really sucks.

RudedogX
12-18-2002, 03:12 PM
From everything that I heard about the game, it was one of the worst games made, with only the stripping being the best thing about the game.

Pipetender
12-18-2002, 07:37 PM
Bust.:cool: