PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Knight 2

davidx
12-08-2002, 07:26 PM
Anybody played it?

Does it really deserve it's perfect score of 5.00?????

Is it even out yet?

X

davidx
12-10-2002, 02:07 AM
WHAT!?!?!?

NOBODY's PLAYED IT?!?!?!?!?

interesting....

studepaber
12-10-2002, 08:52 AM
I've only played the PC version, but I can assume the xbox version is identical except with toned down graphics and framerate. The single player mode didn't seem that exciting (until you get the light saber level on 3 or 4). Where this game really shines is playing this game online which for some reason or another wasn't included in the xbox version (would've made a sweet Live game). I HIGHLY recommend renting this one first, unless you have to have everything that is Star Wars.

Insane Jester
12-10-2002, 11:16 AM
I really enjoyed it on the pc and so did my m8's. It gets alot better when you get the lightsaber though. Its worth playing in my eyes. I would suggest mybe renting it b4 u buy it. But it is a good game and not one to be missed.

[oXo]
12-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Pardon me: toned down framerate and graphix on the xbox???

I thought the xbox version, though at a lower resolution, would kick the pants off the pc version when it comes to the quality of the graphix ....and maybe the framerate also?

Anyway the game is fantastic on the PC...Single player part has a very good story and is great fun to complete but the MP part of the game is truly brilliant.....played that for more than half a year.

studepaber
12-10-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by [oXo]
Pardon me: toned down framerate and graphix on the xbox???

Well the graphics weren't really toned down as much as the framerate, where I noticed an occasional stutter. But in no way are either of those aspects better on the xbox (seems like an almost straight port, except for the multiplayer mode).

[oXo]
12-10-2002, 12:45 PM
D@mn, I was hoping for an enhanced version of Jedi Outcast since they have the power of the X...but a straight port isn't good enuff when you have played the PC version IMO.

Thanx for info.

BORNGD
12-12-2002, 08:23 PM
i have this game...its just ok...

if it wasnt star wars thoguh it would not even get a play from me

the graphics kinda suck, not good at all

framerate inst too good either...

RENT IT!