PDA

View Full Version : Please read if you played Buffy the vampire slayer

Heavens Gate
12-09-2002, 03:22 PM
I can't get the infinate health code to work. I put it in correctly and hear the scream to confirm that it worked but my health still goes down when I get hit. I know you still receive damage when you fall but your not supposed to when you get hit. Any suggestions??? I am loading my game after I input the code

[oXo]
12-10-2002, 12:27 PM
After completing the game I had some fun with that code.

The health will still fall when your are hit in a fight and falling will almost certainly kill you (survived it once). But with the code enabled the health loss isn't as rapid as before and it is possible to get VERY far with the code enabled. It is possible to die though while using the code ...without falling....that just requires some bad luck in a fight ;)

Also try the arena code for some action packed fights.

Heavens Gate
12-10-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by [oXo]
After completing the game I had some fun with that code.

The health will still fall when your are hit in a fight and falling will almost certainly kill you (survived it once). But with the code enabled the health loss isn't as rapid as before and it is possible to get VERY far with the code enabled. It is possible to die though while using the code ...without falling....that just requires some bad luck in a fight ;)

Also try the arena code for some action packed fights.

Thanks alot man. I appreciate the explanation.:)

SlAyErX
01-09-2003, 08:37 PM
ok do u hae the code book made by x box it has help on it or did u go to extras and try

[oXo]
01-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Okay, I don't understand half of what you just said but I can tell you this:

The codes must be entered in the "extras" menu. If you want to enter more than 1 code exit the extras menu then go back in and enter the next code and so on ...;)

All power to the Slayer:cool: