PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With This Shizy Yo -- Sc

Kortiz
12-09-2002, 03:50 PM
i dont understand.....what is wrong with the camera angles in Splinter cell? I dont see anything wrong.

No Fear 23
12-09-2002, 03:57 PM
its PERFECT!!!

where u here that from??

i have no problems with it

Kortiz
12-09-2002, 04:16 PM
these reviews i am reading on the front page.....EFFED UP YO

one dude was like THEY FOOLED ME CUZ IT SAID XBL AND I COULDN'T PLAY AGAINST PEOPLE I GIVE IT A 1.5 SUXORZ

IDIOTS

Dr_J
12-09-2002, 04:33 PM
If you notice, all the games that are given low scores by people are the people that say it's too hard.

So, let me get this straight, the game sucks because YOU suck at it?!?!!

Tools!

Kortiz
12-09-2002, 04:35 PM
yeah i am getting that tooo, too heard blah blah blah blah

hard my ass.....

VeNoMiZA
12-09-2002, 04:50 PM
yeah i luv hard games why have a game thats easy so i could beat it in 3 hours COUGH*TERMINATOR*COUGH

Cloud Strife
12-09-2002, 05:31 PM
I hear complaining about the camera in Blinx, Azurik, and Gun Valkyrie. I never had a problem with the camera in any of those games at all.;) Super Mario Sunshine's and Kingdom Hearts camera gave me more problems than those games. People just like to find faults with games.:(

# 1 Stunner
12-09-2002, 06:49 PM
if i believe right the camera view is the same view as max payne..

Mercury
12-09-2002, 07:46 PM
The problem here is that people play SC and expect to be able to run full speed and shoot anyone that comes at them. And I'd have to admit that if you try doing that you would SCREAM in frustration because of the camera views. BUT...BUT, this game is NOT suppose to be played like that. This is a game that takes patience. You move slowly and carry out your actions with thought and carefulness.

I had all my nephews play the game and before they played it I told them what type of game it is. And that the faster you try to play it the worse you'll do. So what happens? They move at full speed and try shooting everything. They just don' t listen.

Cloud Strife
12-09-2002, 07:48 PM
Maybe people expect it to have the MGS fixed camera angle.