PDA

View Full Version : Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

wizrdzmagik13
12-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Hey, I was wondering how everyone else feels about this game. I really love the game, but I don’t know too many other people that do. I try to tell them that the graphics and gameplay is incredible, they don’t believe me. What do you guys think about it?

Highlite23
12-13-2002, 10:25 AM
I'm with you, i am having a great time eith this game. Both on single mision and co-op with my son.

I'm hoping to get a review up to help the game out.:)

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 06:23 PM
i heard the ps2 one was great so im really looking forward to renting it.......

DreamShifter
12-18-2002, 12:08 AM
This game is awesome, granted the final fight was a little too easy, overall the graphics and gameplay were great. Either single player or co-op is a blast. I look forward to more games like this coming out.

TheCovenant
12-20-2002, 04:02 PM
ok

Knight
12-20-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by wizrdzmagik13
Hey, I was wondering how everyone else feels about this game. I really love the game, but I don’t know too many other people that do. I try to tell them that the graphics and gameplay is incredible, they don’t believe me. What do you guys think about it?

I'm getting the game on the 25th!

TheCovenant
12-21-2002, 01:21 AM
i dont know if its really worth buying. is it? i dont know, i think that one week from blockbuster should give me enough gameplay too finish it and leave me satisfied...:o

SpeedBall
12-26-2002, 12:48 PM
I want to play this game as well, but dont know if its worth a buy or not. I will probably just rent it for a week

TheCovenant
12-27-2002, 09:47 PM
agreed.

Knight
12-28-2002, 04:49 PM
Anyone beat Eldrith yet?

RadRider
12-28-2002, 05:06 PM
I played the game a bit on the PS2, and it seemed too good to be a PS2 game. I'd like to pick it up for Xbox sometime, but it's not really high on my priority list (what with Buffy and BloodRayne both being the immediate priorities).

Stanbo
12-29-2002, 12:24 AM
I'm about 3/4 the way through the game (by my estimation) and I would have to say it is worth it to buy. Some people have complained that it is too short. Maybe it is. I estimate that it will take me about 18-20 hours to finish the game with my first character, but I fully explore the game world and kill everything. But the thing is I am anxious to finish the game because a) I'm curious to know how it ends b) I do want to play it over again with another character because they are so different your combat tactics and magic item buying/selling will not be the same, thus a new game and c) I hear new modes will be unlocked. The game does have replay value.

Graphics, sound and gameplay is top notch. Two flaws though 1) it should be live so you can play through with someone else if you don't have a handy buddy and 2) I'd like to be able to have more customization over my character (more races, classes etc.) rather than be limited to the three choices. Otherwise, two thumbs up.

TheCovenant
12-30-2002, 05:25 AM
yea that eldrith guy was hard....