PDA

View Full Version : Winter 2002 XBN!!

MixMasta
12-09-2002, 07:09 PM
havent been here very much, still grounded from my pc, so i get on very seldom....

dont know if it was posted, but the new xbn is out, and i am a big fan of the mags style and articles, much better than oxm imo, its a good mag, and now the mag is bi monthly, instead of quaterly!

i dont have time to post everything, but they give steel battalion a 10 out of 10, and they say mgs2 is better than splinter cell, giving them a 9 and 8, respectively.

they got some stuff on doax, kotor, and starcraft for the bigges, so pick it up and check it out!

# 1 Stunner
12-09-2002, 07:11 PM
ight cool ill have to check it out...yo man ive played a couple games witchu why dont u talk on xbl?:confused:

Cloud Strife
12-09-2002, 07:17 PM
I refuse to look at that magazine.

carlbme
12-09-2002, 07:20 PM
The couple of issues i've seen were great.

I'm glad to hear they went bimonthly rather than quarterly.

Now if they'd only go monthly and do a demo disk (i'm sure they could do better than OXM) then i'd be a happy man.

MixMasta
12-09-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
The couple of issues i've seen were great.

I'm glad to hear they went bimonthly rather than quarterly.

Now if they'd only go monthly and do a demo disk (i'm sure they could do better than OXM) then i'd be a happy man.

amen to that!

#1 stunner, i just got ghost recon a week and 1/2 ago, and i didnt know u had to hit the white button to talk! im such a dumbass, and i got grounded from the x for a week last wed., so ill be back on this wed.

btw, does anyone know why havent they reviewed mgs2 in oxm yet??? its been out more than a month, it should already be reviewed!!! i mean, how can they have anzer dragoon orta reviewed already when that comes out mid. jan, and not have mgs2 reviewed, when that came out nov. 5!!!!

XBOX MSSC
12-09-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta

btw, does anyone know why havent they reviewed mgs2 in oxm yet??? its been out more than a month, it should already be reviewed!!! i mean, how can they have anzer dragoon orta reviewed already when that comes out mid. jan, and not have mgs2 reviewed, when that came out nov. 5!!!!

'cuz they are too busy playing DoAXBV's topless mode. For real i think they just sit there with a tumb up their ass, and play halo all day.

Cloud Strife
12-10-2002, 09:30 AM
The problem I have with XBN is it's by Ziff Davis (Sony Fanboy) and the reviews suck. That magazine doesn't say many positive things about Xbox like OXM.

RudedogX
12-10-2002, 10:21 AM

amen to that!

#1 stunner, i just got ghost recon a week and 1/2 ago, and i didnt know u had to hit the white button to talk! im such a dumbass, and i got grounded from the x for a week last wed., so ill be back on this wed.

I thought we told you that a couple of time that night man! :confused:

Well next time, definetly talk, it really does help in that game!

# 1 Stunner
12-10-2002, 05:45 PM

amen to that!

i coulda swore i told u to hit the white pbutton to talk like twice at least.....:D

MixMasta
12-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by # 1 Stunner

i coulda swore i told u to hit the white pbutton to talk like twice at least.....:D

whatever.....ill be back on tomorrow night, but im borrowing splinter cell from my friend so ill play that too! i may get my ass owned in gr, but ill own anyone anyday inn unreal!!!!!