PDA

View Full Version : The yellow banshee.....

TheCovenant
12-09-2002, 09:43 PM
In the forums in halo.bungie.org, there has been a lot of talk about a yellow banshee that you can actually ride.

They said it was in the maw, where those two banshees take out foehammer. The thing is you gotta look at the sun and then to the right or something and then you will see it. you get him to crash into a wall hard enough and a yellow elite comes out of the vehicle.

I would dismiss this as a lie and a rumor, but now theres a whole website dedicated to it ( yellowbanshee.com) and there are many testifying that it exists.

I dont know. does anyone else buy this or dismiss it?

I dont know what to think anymore. i tried it but i think i did it wrong. I want to say its a rumor, but there's way too much evidence that it might exist.

any of you guys know what the deal with this is?

carlbme
12-09-2002, 09:48 PM
I'll have to cry foul on this one.

GreenFireX
12-09-2002, 09:54 PM
i tried to go to the site to see read what they say but it didnt work. are you sure there is a site? but i dont really beleive this. and if it is in the maw then you wouldnt be able to ride it for very long.

TheCovenant
12-09-2002, 09:56 PM
i agree, no need to flame.

But just take a look at the website and forums, they may change your mind.:eek:

ScorpionX
12-09-2002, 10:13 PM
It is clearly fake....... http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~dnannery/yellowbanshee/

ScorpionX
12-09-2002, 10:20 PM
Man, this is first grade stuff. Ok, let me explain it again! You have to get the yellow token from the Gnome Trader on SC. Carry the yellow token with you all the way to the library(you can't skip levels). When you see 343GS, jump on top of him and insert the yellow token into the top of his head. Jump off quickly, because you don't want to miss his transformation into the yellow banshee(in my opinion the best part of the game).3

The reason that the Yellow Banshee is so often denied is that it is a harbinger of judgment upon the evil people of Earth, a modern-day angel of death. Bungie is apparently under Divine direction in its quest for world domination and will surely usher in the Millennium. It has hidden its true purpose from the masses who would surely rebel against the Tru7h!

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~dnannery/yellowbanshee/images/redloser.JPG

These people have wayyyyy to o much time on their hands......... :rolleyes:

TheCovenant
12-09-2002, 10:26 PM
hey i just went back to that website, AND THEY HAVE PROOF!

Actual pic and stuff!

Is there really a yellow banshee?

According to someguy there is even bungie screenshots of it.

i dunno. the evidence keeps coming and coming, this one may be real guys!

LynxFX
12-09-2002, 10:27 PM
I just found the souped up green one while playing. Amazing. :rolleyes:

Spike Minoda
12-09-2002, 10:35 PM
Well i've found a black banshee before!!

One that i roasted!

E Nomini Patri
12-10-2002, 06:42 PM
Dude the Yellow Banshee is a fake. It is in the FAQ.