PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Mods (not Chips)

Insane Jester
12-10-2002, 11:12 AM
Hi all .. Does anyone know where i can buy some xbox mods like .. Different coloured cases instead of the plane black .. Or mybe even stickers that will make my xbox look a little different. Any other mods will also be welcomed . Thanks in advance for any help given ,,,

XBOX MSSC
12-10-2002, 11:17 AM
www.xbox-skins.com hope that helps!

SkoalMint
12-10-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC
www.xboxskins.com hope that helps!

What mini-(insert name of whomever he is trying to suck up to or on here) :) was trying to say is http://www.xbox-skins.com/

Dirty DeStrO
12-10-2002, 01:48 PM
I made my own skin. I went to a sign shop, there are usually a couple in each town. They will have adhesive vinyl (in an assortment of colors), just like what xbox skin uses. You can buy a big enough square (I bought 18" x 18" which is more than enough). It cost me like $5 and about 45 minutes of my time. If you want specifics about the way i put it on let m e know.

ARONO129
12-10-2002, 03:38 PM
It looks as if they fixed that problem with the adhesive not sticking. Some people here finally got their skins and were happy.

carlbme
12-10-2002, 07:21 PM
I'm planning on modding my Xbox. Let's just say it's going to have alot cut off from it, alot of possibly smoke colored plexiglass, and a multitude of green leds.

Now if I can just find a few spare hard drives to practice on....