PDA

View Full Version : MTV's Making The Game

P-Rock
12-10-2002, 01:56 PM
Well you know how MTV has Making the Video, where they document the process of making a video? Well today, I turned on MTV and they had this thing called "Making The Game" with the new Lord of the Rings game.

I have to say, it was pretty cool. They described the pre-production stages that go into making the game, and then went into showing the steps of how a game is brought to life. Neato! :D

Cloud Strife
12-10-2002, 02:05 PM
Dang it, I missed it.:(

carlbme
12-10-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Dang it, I missed it.:(

Don't worry, it's Mtv, so they'll show it another 5 or 6 times i'm sure.

XBOX MSSC
12-10-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by carlbme

Don't worry, it's Mtv, so they'll show it another 5 or 6 times i'm sure.

lol. that is true. they play the making of jackass 6 times. lol.

destroydemons
12-10-2002, 03:31 PM
probably more than 6....:p but uhhhh, let's get back to the point..so wat was it?

P-Rock
12-11-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by destroydemons
probably more than 6....:p but uhhhh, let's get back to the point..so wat was it?

Well yeah, if you can basically picture a Making The Video with an artist, but instead of the artist, its a video game. They showed the plans for pre-producing the game were, then showed how the game (graphically) comes to life. There were many people running tests on the game, and stuff like that. It looked pretty awesome. The people that haven't seen it should definetly check it out sometime.

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by carlbme

Don't worry, it's Mtv, so they'll show it another 5 or 6 times i'm sure. Yeah, I guess you're right.:)

No Fear 23
12-11-2002, 06:07 PM
i made a thread aobut taht a long time ago before mtv aired the show.

i never knew when it was gonna come on, o well, i'll keep a close eye on it

GreenFireX
12-11-2002, 06:18 PM
i saw it last night. it was pretty cool. was it hte first episode or are they gonna have others. it was on right after that movie show and they had two towers.

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2002, 12:20 PM
I saw a couple minutes of it da other day when I was flippin da script on da tube.
I was nice and for da few minutes it was worthy of my time, but I want to see MTV give some love to Xbox too!

btw, like others have said. You cant miss anything on MTV.
Like da VMA's, they got to play it atleast 50's between it's LIVE show to now.
It's insane!:eek:

But if you "ink" abou it, MTV is putting on all these re-runs and getting paid by da advertisers.
They dont have to pay actors for anyone for all there re-runs.